A demo of Left 4 Dead, a zombie-survival-action game was released a few days ago. The game's cinematics are truly skilfully made so is it the same for the game itself? Well, who's better to review the demo than our community members:
- POOPERSCOOPER: I was somewhat looking forward to it but after playing the game it feels like a fan made mod but at full price.
- Stainless: been playing it a bit with friends on hardest difficulty. It's pretty shitty, with pub randoms, but overall quite fun.
- senisterdenister: I think its one of the most atmospheric games
I've ever played, but it might just be because I've only played through
it once or twice so far, but the gameplay gets pretty intense, and the
AI seems smart enough.
- entertainer: A game hyped as a zombie survival, but in fact, it's more of a zombie serious sam...
- Wolfman Walt: I'll get it for PC when it comes out.
- not too bad, taking into account how sceptical DACers can be.
Also, Rock, Paper, Shotgun inform that there is a way to make the demo work in split-screen mode and play as one of the zombies! Yay!