A Minor Inconsistancy-Preoria

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
GangizKon
SDF!
SDF!

A Minor Inconsistancy-Preoria

Post by GangizKon »

I know the fallout universe has a lot of these but I just thought Id share this one. Most bodies after so long decay...duh everyone knows that right?

On the mission Preoria the entire underground facility is covered in mutant bugs (obviously some sort of huge mutation). There's skeletons in places and everything looks as if someone hasn't been there in a REALLY long time. You encounter two freshly dead bodies that well should be there.

So you move on through a little ways probably about at the half way point and you encounter the two turrets. Now in this seemingly desserted (other than the bugs) empty forgotten tomb for those lost in it. There's 3 freshly dead bodies. How? Ok one is a tribal who must of ran there really fast or something to get past all the bugs cause he's freshly dead so I guess that one makes sense. But the other two are vault people. How come they aren't skeletons and they're still bloody?

It just really doesn't make sense but hell it's a fun game.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

you cant loot skeletons ;)

maybe the radiation turned their blood into frameldohide.

any idea that you can come up with is as good an explaination as any. its just a slight carelessness in mapping..
Our Host!