Dark One... fallout 2 fic

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

atoga is never wrong.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Jesus-fuckin-Christ! You guys are arguing about grammar! Just relax, kick back...

Although I usually dislike taking sides, Do'An, I gotta say VasikkA and S4uron27 do have a good point. Your comics do prettymuch suck. It's just that, well... the pictures are pretty basic, with common sprites, very little additional detail, nothing truly original, and almost... well... let's just say no relevance or importantce WHATSOEVER. It might just be you aren't cut out for comics, and that'd be the end of that. Don't take it offensively, just honest opinion of someone who used to do sprite comics.

On the other hand, you seem pretty good at writing the story... I guess. I didn't really delve into it that much, but what I saw seemed okay. Keep writing, and you'll get better every day. Remember, the key to having a successful creation is qualities that people like, and originality that shows it's something you were the creator of. Keep practicing.
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

Who's S4uron27?

And why did you have to revive this thread? Do'An has been dead for about 3 weeks. Car accident. A lot of people showed up at the funeral, but his mother had to be sedated. Everyone felt very uncomfortable after that. The flowers were nice though.
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Heheh...oh, shit... you serious?

Oh, this was posted a month ago... my bad. Just was looking for something to write, I guess... kinda bored.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Yeah, he died.

We don't reallly like to talk about it, so just let this thread die. Please.
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

im still mourning
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

way to go manoella. you just dug up some repressed feelings. happy now? we were just getting over the tragic loss of a fellow internetian.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Someone quickly write a fan fic about manoil before he leaves us as well.
Our Host!