Void Walker

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Void Walker

Post by hat_man99 »

Void Walker

There was a sudden crash behind him, he knew they where catching up but he couldn’t look back, he couldn’t let him self get caught not with all he’d been though so far. He nursed his wound a bit, being stab hurt he found, and he decided not a thing he’d want to try again. As he sat there, waiting for his team mates, he started to think back to when this all started, the day he had become a void walker.

It was a rainy day again, not that Jake disliked that, the rain gave a cool relief to the hot sun that seemed to be out everyday. But also because he had a chance to be in his element, you could really stand out when everyone else is miserable and you’re happy, he got up and started to get dressed. He got his new uniform, from the void walker master, though this wasn’t uncommon though he was one in about 600 that had been accepted into the order, but he felt good all the same. The outfit consisted was of splendid make purple he had chosen, and black for a second colour, the armour look quite good made by designs he had never seen before but non the less, he will find out when he gets there as well as the suit of armour he had, he also got a cape, purple and black like the rest of the out fit, off setting the piece making it look complete. He grabbed his stuff and walked out in to the street.

He got on the train and took it to the training centre, he sat there thinking of what would be there when he entered, when he got the letter of enrolment and the outfit he knew nothing about the void walkers or what they did, but now he was off to become one and it freaked him out a bit. As he sat there he noticed people where looking at him strange as if he wasn’t meant to take the train, “Hey, whys everyone staring at me?� “Its just we don’t see a void walker take the train everyday the usually go by� there was a pause in his speech “other means so to say�, Then it hit him there was a note in the letter saying he would get picked up and took to the centre every morning free of charge. “Oh crap� he said as he covered his face with his hand, “Its goina be one of those days�. The train stoped about a block away from the centre and he walked from there seeing all the other students as he walked closer to the centre. Most where in outfits, the same as him, some where less armour and more normal clothes but still had the cape, some where also carrying staffs of some kind, made it all look like a dumb fantasy place where fans dress up like wizards and stuff. He rounded the corner and saw the centre, it was a huge monolith, the building looked quite old and the area it was situated was at least 10 acres, it looked like you could get lost very easily and for a long time. He saw one of the people he had meet when he went to pick up his armour, his name was Zell and he had a tattoo down the side of his face, he seemed like a good guy when they meet and they quickly made friends there and then. “Hey Jake over here� called the blond haired student as he ran over to him, “What’s going on Jake, big place isn’t it� “Yeah its huge� “I think I’m in some of your lessons, we’ll see when we get our schedules from the office�. A bell went, and everyone started to move in Jake started to walk inside with Zell close behind him they found seats and sat down, pictures lined the wall with very old paintings, with some wearing Amour like him and Zell, robes, cloaks and more casual clothes. As he sat there more people where coming in the place seemed to fill up quick and conversations where following close behind, “Hey Jake ya think they’ll start soon, I can’t wait to get to our first lesson, I’ve heard some cool story about void walkers and they seem to do some pretty cool things, he shifted in his seat something was poking into his back, it was a foot “Yeah Zell man me too� he turned around to see who it was, it was another student in robes, he looked up at Jake and saw what happened, “Oh sorry� and he took his foot down. Suddenly the hall went quiet as a figure walked out he couldn’t see him but he could here him, the hall seemed to be built to echo like it did, quite a good idea really as the back rows couldn’t see the speaker at all. He heard the speaker cough as he started to talk, “Welcome to the void walker temple, here you will receive training on the arts of the void walker and the other classes of the devout� Jake rolled his eyes, the speech seemed very practised so far and that usually meant it was going to be boring. “As you may have noticed the temple is quite large and seems easy to get lost in, don’t worry though we have maps and directories around the place to help you as you get settled in, for those that our taking dorm here, go with the instructors near the left doors, they’ll show you to your room’s� “Go after I’m done talking though there’s still some things I have to say� he gave the crowd a serious look like if someone tried to leave he’d will them out of existence. “The training facilities and instructors here are some of the best to help you along the way to graduating so don’t give them too much trouble, also if you miss a lesson you will be held responsible unless you have a submitted reason, tardiness is not tolerated here� Jake gulped, he was never good with time, and seemed to let if fly by a lot. The talking went on for another 15 minutes or so talking about the facilities and transport, also how the order wont be held responsible for ‘accidents’, what ever that means�. “Well that’s all I have to say for now, follow your instructors to your dorm’s� said what Jake had figured out to be the master, or at least close to, of the order. “C’mon Jake lets go I think our instructors over here� they shoved and nudged there way though the crowd to the instructor, she was an old, wise looking woman in one of the robes like he saw in some of the paintings, she also had a staff though it didn’t look like she needed it to help her walk. “Come with me young ones she said as she led them out of the hall into the gardens. The gardens where beautiful, flowers of all sorts where around and some didn’t even look like they where from earth at all. Birds made nests in the trees here and a slight breeze blew, making it seem perfect and a good place to think, Jake bumped into the person in front of him while still dazed a bit “Oh sorry, I was somewhere else�. “Hey Jake, what ya think the rooms will be like� “I don’t care really as long as I can sleep, I’m tired as hell� “What where you doing last night� “Stupid things involving fire and lighter fluid� “What?� “Just kidding I was up all night cos I couldn’t sleep, probably cos I was nervous�. They walked out of the gardens and into a large building with 3 other smaller ones connect to it, probably more rooms he thought to him self as they walked though the doors “These are the eastern dorms, here you may rest and change. Make your self at home, the first lesson will commence at 12�. “So I guess we got rooms next to each other then dude� Jake said as he dropped his bag in the door and lied down on his bed. “Hey Zell man� “Yeah what?� “I’m goina sleep for a while wake me up soon though, I don’t wanna waste the day� “Yeah ok man, I’m goina go scope out the canteen� “Yeah ok, remember to wake me up� Jake then drifted off to sleep.

Edit: oh this is chapter one, theres more
there nico theres the first part of my book :joy:
Last edited by hat_man99 on Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

Please, for god sakes, learn to harness the power of the "Enter" button!
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

This was wrote in microsoft word so it looks good there, want me to enter so to say the text?
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

We have a fan-fiction forum. Use it asshat.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

I am no longer an asshat so calling me one is not of truth, also ive seen shit like this in general descussion before, so dont get high and mighty on me please
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Well you could of at least replyed to the thing you asked me to post nico :cry:
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Real men format fan-fiction in Notepad.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Real men don't write fan-fiction. Real men write wikis.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

I don't have to read it first, right? Great.

It's totally hawt.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

...I trailed the waitress to the back alley, where she was desperately trying to lit up a crumpled cigarette. Then, I pulled out my trusty hammer from a waistband, and charged the little whore, screaming my battle-cry like I was an ancient Viking berserker, raiding the gay communities of Northern Europe - "Aybabtu!!!.."

The first blow dazed her. She looked at me with a great surprise on her stunned face - I could see my horrible visage staring back at me from her dilated pupils. So I swung the hammer and smashed her over the face, spraying blood and saliva all over my jacket. She fell. I jumped on top of her, and just kept hitting her. The skull gave.

Panting heavily, I threw down the bloodied hammer, and quickly pulled down the woman's pants and underwear, revealing her dark, almost purple pussy. I wiped off my sweat and whipped out my semi-erect penis. Leaned against the wall and looking down at my prey, I gently masturbated until my organ hardened like it was made out of marble, wrapped in hot leather. Then, after rubbing my spit on my erect member, I got on my knees and pushed my way into the waitress'es warm vagina, and started fucking.

As I came, my body quivered, pulsating with the ecstasy of relief. I didn't bother to pull it out. Then, the disgust set in. I touched her belly - it was already beginning to feel cold and rubbery. Grimacing, I wiped off my slippery dick with her long, dark hair. It felt strangely erotic, a sensation long since forgotten...

I got on my feet, and lifting the dead body, shoved her in the dumpster she was leaning against.

Suddenly, the sky exploded with a brilliant light, setting my flesh on fire. Then, when I thought I couldn't scream no more, a thunder came, and I died.

Sterilized by radiation, and preserved in the empty dumpster under piles of debris, the mummified body of the waitress was later uncovered by an archeological expedition from New California Republic, tasked with excavation of Los Angeles ruins.

P.S.
They raped her corpse so hard, her leg bones were torn out.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

A+ Fantastic Read.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

Fantastic. Fallout+necrophilia. Awesome!
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I take back my words; that was awesome.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

"Aybabtu"? What the hell? D:
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

I have been defeated my 5 minute story is no match for you corpse rape and violence storys

*skulks away back into the shadows waiting.... forever waiting....to post again*
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

great story, Aptyp
FalloutDude
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by FalloutDude »

cool story its pretty interesting. a 9.75/10
Sincerely,
FalloutDude
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

Yes. Necrophilia and fallout/nuclear war is the shit.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Chapter 2

The bleeding had slopped mostly but it still hurt like hell, “For god sake, I hate survival lesson’s“ he said as he started to change his bandage, the training he had received had taught him not to stay in one place for too long but he lingered coursing the wound that now was slowing him down. He laughed to him self at what had happened to the thing that had stabbed him, a stab to the neck always seems to make then cooperate and chuckled a bit gain but stoped as it hurt his wound “Gah� he knew he wouldn’t sit here for long so he got up and started to run for the building across the street, hoping no one saw him.

“Hey Jake wake up, c’mon man� Jake opened his eyes and saw Zell standing over him “don’t wanna sleep all day do you?� Jake sat up and slid of to the side of the bed.
“How long was I asleep?� Jake said as he put his cape back on
“about half an hour or so, feel any better?�
“Yeah heaps thanks for waking me up man�
“No prob c’mon lets go check out the canteen�
“I thought you went and did that already?�
“Yeah but you haven’t seen it and I spent all my money already� Zell smiled.

After a while snooping around the canteen, the pair got bored and sat in Zell’s dorm trying to think of something to tide them over till the first lesson, “what time is it Jake?� Zell asked as he took off his boots and started to polish them.
“About 10:30 I think, maybe we should go visit some of the other students, see what there up too� Jake stood up and looked out the window, the garden seemed as it did before peaceful and calming, except for a couple of students sitting on some bench’s by a fountain
“What about them, how bout we go see what there up to?� Jake said as he moved so Zell could go take a look at the group
“I dunno they look like mages�
“What?�
“Oh yeah while you where out we where told about the classes of students here at the order, there’s void walkers knights, that’s us, mages, thief’s, rangers, enchanters and one other one, I think its one of those hard ones to get into but I forgot the name of it.�
“Oh ok, but what’s so bad about mages then?�
“I dunno, I was just being difficult�
“lets go, c’mon� Jake laughed , they walked out into the corridor and Zell locked his door, “Ill just lock mine up ok� Jake fumbled with the key for a bit but didn’t lock it “dam these gloves�
“Ha ha ha hard to get used too I know� Zell said. Jake slid of the gloves and locked the door. “ok now lets go� he said as he dropped the key into his pocket.

The day seemed great outside this morning, sunny but not to hot and a light breeze was blowing, adding a slight sway to the trees, Jake and Zell walked out of the Dormitories, walking over to the pair which they had seen from the window, They looked up as he and Zell walked to the fountain “Hi, what’s going on?� Jake said to the girl on the left,
“Nothing, bored that’s all� She said as her friend got up
“I gotta go and unpack my things, so ill see you later Mirtai�
“Oh ok ill see ya later too, bye� and with that the girls friend walked back to the dorm’s.
“Yeah waiting for the lessons a bitch huh?� Zell said as he sat down “Oh bye the way I’m Zell and this is Jake� he said just as Jake sat down he turned his head and smiled a bit.
“So I guess you a mage then?� Jake said trying to think of something else to talk about.
“Yeah and I see your both knights� They said there for the next 5 minutes or so trying to think of what they could talk about.
“So uhhh you in the east dorm?� Zell said sheepishly,
“Yeah you are to?�
“Yeah I haven’t unpacked yet or anything though� Jake said speaking for the first time looking at her face. “Maybe we could come by and see your room later� Jake said as he stood up to stench his legs, sitting on the hard bench did nothing for his back side.
“Yeah that is cool I guess, well I guess I better go and unpack as well so Ill see ya after first lesson maybe?�
“Yeah me and Jake’ll be here� Zell said and she left for the dorms.
“Well there’s one more friend in the bag to be bored with�
“yup I guess we should go see her later� he laughed as he sat down again. “Shit look at the time c’mon lets go get our stuff the instructor will be here soon�

Anyone want chapter 3?
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

Drop the magick and I'll read it. Necrophilia - twice.
Necrophilia + fallout and no magick - every morning as prayer for the bombs to drop.
Our Host!