Highlights of the year 2005

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Geno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Highlights of the year 2005

Post by Geno »

List some of the bizare, weird, funny, stupid, interesting or boring highlights of your year! :dance:
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Graduated from college :dance:

Entered university :sadblinky:
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

I read Pooperscooper's fan fiction. :salute:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

went to america and started college I guess. I've sort of changed what I've been doing so that's what 2005 is for me.
:chew:
DJ Slamák
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by DJ Slamák »

Finally got into sophomore year at uni :joy: :jerk: :pelvic_thrust: :drunk: :| :help:

That Fallout 3 poster, that was what made the year for me.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I'm still alive.

Which is, hilariously and I suspect, a point of dismay for many others. :drunk:
armyguy16
Respected
Respected

Post by armyguy16 »

I went to rehab for opiate abuse..morphine percocet and darvocet..could be why I'm so fucked up in the head now..oh well.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Graduated college, got married, got job, got house.
Geno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Geno »

You can also tell funny stories that you rememebr fondly. They're always welcome!

I graduated high school and got drunk for the first time. :drunk:

I fucked up a little my first college session but it's gonna be okay for the rest. D:
armyguy16
Respected
Respected

Post by armyguy16 »

I fucked a clown..in the ass..with a cucumber.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

had sex with a dead hedgehog
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

armyguy16 wrote:I went to rehab for opiate abuse..morphine percocet and darvocet..could be why I'm so fucked up in the head now..oh well.
So was this before or after you proposed to your friend? And you must be a pretty tough army guy if they're letting you in after being a junkie huh?

NEW HIGHLIGHT OF 2005 - DESTROYING WEB OF LIES
armyguy16
Respected
Respected

Post by armyguy16 »

For one thing I was 17 when I went to rehab thus they can still let me in and I already admitted that was bullshit about me proposing to my friend from HIGH SCHOOL..it's this little thing called sarcasm you know? I've never been to college nor do I plan on going until I'm already in the military and I'll be studying to be a State Cop
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

that's not sarcasm, it's lying. And I really doubt they'd let an opium fiend to join the army the same year he apparently entered and exited rehab if they don't let people who take prescriptive drugs for mental health issues in?

but yeah, you must be telling the truth of course :salute: You must be really cool huh? Crazy junkie soldier cop boy to the rescue.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

they(ARMY) must be really short on recruits.

:salute:
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
armyguy16
Respected
Respected

Post by armyguy16 »

I could really care less if you believe me. My recruiter already said as long as I stay clean (which I have for 7 months now) then it doesn't matter since I was a minor at the time. You're also wrong about the military not letting in recruits who take prescription drugs for mental health issues..they just don't let them take them because of the physical side affects. I also wasn't charged with anything at all when it all came out about me being on the morphine and shit..so I'm also not a felon..damn I guess you don't know what you're talkin about when it comes to the military. Guess what..just to feed you're retarded ass fire some more how about I tell you about why I first started taking the pills and smokin pot and drinkin...Oh I dunno could be because my brother was killed in Iraq? Which is also why I want to join the military so bad? If you don't believe me about that one then look it up his name is Ron Allen Jr. he was killed August 25th 2003 near Balad, Iraq and he was hit by a HUMET, which for the people who know jack shit about the military that's a big ass Cargo Truck that also hauls the M1 Abrams and Bradley fighting vehicles around and even those Strikers...
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

You sure do have a funny way of dealing with things. First you turn to drugs, then decide to walk in your brothers footsteps. Perhaps it's a little quick, a little like a regrettable decision perhaps. Though I'm sorry your parents suck so your brother ran away and died, though not really. You don't need to escape to drugs or army mate don't leave me we just got to know each other so well why can't you confront personal demons and mcauley culkin will appear at the top of the stairs to save us both.
armyguy16
Respected
Respected

Post by armyguy16 »

He didn't run away to the Army it's actually a tradition we have in our family..my dad was in the Marines, my grandpa on my dads side was in the Army during World War 2, my uncle was in the Air Force, my great grandpa was in the army during World War 1, and my other brother is in the National Guard. Yes, I'm wanting to follow in my brothers footsteps only because I've conveniently wanted to be in the military since I saw the old Battle of the Bulge movie when I was like three or something and I really don't know what the hell you're talkin with McCauley Culkin.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

armyguy16 wrote:I could really care less if you believe me. <MEANDERING DEFENSE PRUNED PREJUDICIALLY>
In light of a drive present in most lifeforms, that of self preservation (amongst other influences, such as safer and lucrative life and career options, not wanting to maim and kill things and so on), many armed forces cannot afford to be fickle with potential recruits. They'll accept idiots, children's entertainers, emotional cripples, particularly resilient abortions and even fruitstorms without complaint. In some (perhaps many) instances, such souls are preferred.

Case in point - PsychoSniper. :drunk:
armyguy16
Respected
Respected

Post by armyguy16 »

Blargh wrote:
armyguy16 wrote:I could really care less if you believe me. <MEANDERING DEFENSE PRUNED PREJUDICIALLY>
In light of a drive present in most lifeforms, that of self preservation (amongst other influences, such as safer and lucrative life and career options, not wanting to maim and kill things and so on), many armed forces cannot afford to be fickle with potential recruits. They'll accept idiots, children's entertainers, emotional cripples, particularly resilient abortions and even fruitstorms without complaint. In some (perhaps many) instances, such souls are preferred.

Case in point - PsychoSniper. :drunk:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yea
Our Host!