The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

* atoga goes laugh out loud
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

I read the english book and lose -15% speech skill. Turns out it was ebonics english. :sadblinky:
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

I pop out from the sewer hole, scream "swell guy!", then disappear again before crowd goes "WTF?"
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

As ApTyp is going down the ladder to the deep sewer conducts, he his welcomed to the bottom by a 190cm tall negro, weighing 260 pounds, 20 being between his legs. The hanging sausage quickly forces its way up between ApTyp legs, which are being held by the huge negro paws.

ApTyp cries and blood drips under him.
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

The sausage forces its way through ApTyps renal cavities. ApTyp screams as it destroy his innards. The negro yells and says, "Bitch, you's gonna be my wife."
ApTyp then realizes that he is not a man, but a weak little woman with small boobs.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Susan wakes up, the vivid wet dream about ApTyp still lingering in his mind, his penis erect and drooping on the sheets.

- Whoa! - he says, - does this mean I'm gay? D:
- No shit, Sherlock, - he hears a squeal under the blanket. Surprised, Susan literally jumps two feet in the air.

Somewhat apologetic, naked SniperPotato crawls out with a guilty smile on his face, scratching his disheveled hair with his amputated stump of an arm.

"Whoa!" - thought Susan, - "Just how much did I drink yesterday?"

"You have no idea, honey," - SniperPotato thought right back...
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

"What the fuck!?! Susan how come you did not greet me with morning breakfast you dirty slut?" I say.

Susan replied, "I'm sorry mein fuhrer, I was dreaming about ApTyp. The way he holds my penis in his hands. :eyebrow: The way he sucks my dick. I love him. "

"Hmm... fair enough." I say back to Susan. "Well, there's only one solution for this."

*I pull a loaded pistol out of the drawer to my left and insert the muzzle into Susan's blubbering vagina mouth.*

"Oh please no! Ill stop dreaming about my love ApTyp and his small penis. I'll stop being a douche bag! I'll... I'll.." cried Susan
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

.. promise to be a good boy from now on, I promise D:" Susan yelled, trying to ignore the fact that this was making him go hard again.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

And somewhere, somehow, Baby Jesus cried.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

*looks up baby jesus.

*gives bawlin jesus ice cream laced w rat poison

*lols hard & vomits inside gasmask
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
bforp
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by bforp »

I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "FINDING MOTHER GOOSE HAS Never been this easy"

Without crying I ride my bycicle back to the orchard and from there the last five miles to the farm. Where I BELONG.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

*points at bforp

"FARMBOOY!!"
bforp
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by bforp »

*points at mount Vesuvius

:FDR:
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

* lights up campfire

*lights up guitar

KUM-BAH-YAAAAAAAAAh MYLOOOOORDH KUM-BAHYAHHH
retard_yoshi
SDF!
SDF!

Post by retard_yoshi »

bforp wrote:I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "I jump up on a box full of PAINT and yell: "FINDING MOTHER GOOSE HAS Never been this easy"

Without crying I ride my bycicle back to the orchard and from there the last five miles to the farm. Where I BELONG.
i set your box of paint on fire and then kill mothergoose
your mum's like a gas station i pay, she pumps
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

i paint yuo red and tehn throw you in bull arena
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

I watch some Television and then nuke Denmark while simultaniously masturbating. :hyper: :yes:
Geno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Geno »

I take a trident and get ready to stab anyone that I see. Until he dies.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

I nuke the Indian subcontinent, levelling most of Pakistan and causing millions of voices to cry out in terror, and be silenced.

OOC - Or is that powerplaying?
Geno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Geno »

Transforms into a superhero and using his psychic powers, makes the bomb explode in space along with Franz Schubert and causing millions of voices to cry out in joy, and be happy forever.
Our Host!