Acid

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Acid

Post by Forty-six & Two »

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/19/

Has anyone tried tripping on acid before? I have never, would like to, but I dont think I ever will. So give me some nice stories so I can live my dream through you n stuff. Capiche? :crazy:
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

If you're worried about it, don't do it. I always found that the people who had bad trips were worried initally about dropping. If you are worried simply try mushrooms as they're pretty trippy and best of all legal.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

boywoos wrote:If you're worried about it, don't do it. I always found that the people who had bad trips were worried initally about dropping. If you are worried simply try mushrooms as they're pretty trippy and best of all legal.
Its not that im afraid of doing it really, im just in this small predicament that I decided to stop going on neckbreaking benders, doing drugs, smoke weed and instead concentrate on getting an education n stuff... quite sad, but well, I guess it has to be done :hahano:

Ive done shrooms a few times though, very funny. Did get abit angsty at first one time, but it cleared up fairly fast. Im pretty sure I could handle acid, but as I said, it propably wont happen.
Last edited by Forty-six & Two on Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Mushrooms are legal? Where and since when?

Anyway, yeah, I want to do acid, but I can't find it anywhere. I can't find anything at all good, really. Canada is overrated, and I suck.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Forty-six & Two
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

atoga wrote:Mushrooms are legal? Where and since when?

Anyway, yeah, I want to do acid, but I can't find it anywhere. I can't find anything at all good, really. Canada is overrated, and I suck.
Yea? Its not legal in Denmark either, but its pretty easy to get. You can even go collect some in them in the woods, if you know what to go for.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Uh, the shrooms I know about aren't natural.

And acid is awesome, although that octopus with jewels instead of suckers freaked me out.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

I once ate some pretty powerful beetroot.
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

Susan, you are aware that 'shrooms are an abbreviation for mushrooms?
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Yeah I know, but the mushrooms we have here aren't just ordinary mushrooms you pick up in the woods or grow in your backyards, they're treated in labs and shit to make you see color and get the fuzzy feeling shrooms can give you.

Acid is better IMHO, seeing things instead of colors, and weirder, tougher impressions.

Like the floor being 30 cm higher, or the walls in a corridor being closer to each other, than they really are.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Susan wrote:Yeah I know, but the mushrooms we have here aren't just ordinary mushrooms you pick up in the woods or grow in your backyards, they're treated in labs and shit to make you see color and get the fuzzy feeling shrooms can give you.
Dumbass. The psychoactive chemical psilocybin in naturally occurring in the mushroom. They grow in shit, and if you know what you're doing you can go out into the woods pretty much anywhere and find some.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Oh yeah, I'm very fucking stupid of not knowing psychoactive chemical psilocybin fuck off please.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

it's different for everyone mabye. you might see colours while ryno doesnt see anything WHAT THE FUCK I BOUGHT THESE SHITTY MUSHROOMS WHY HASNT ANYTHING HAPPENED >:(

you can pick and swallow mushrooms but you can't treat them or chew them okay or else you go to prison and then you'll get your arm chopped off because thats what happens to junkies in prison. I think perhaps that mabye we could have like, a link to erowid.org somewhere because like y'know it would cut down a bit of the fatty extras but then we'd still have bukkakegoggle girl goggle google jokes but they're not really funny eh.

dudes don't do drugs you go to prison just don't eat anything and don't go to sleep because then you'll go crazy and never need to take drugs again or you'll die.
:chew:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

duder, i'm offensed
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

you should be it looks like only scare tactics work now awadays what with all the pictures of dead crack whores sucking dicks on the sides of buses and billboards what what eh I don't really like the child abuse adverts or starving kids in africa while im trying to live my cool lifestyle fuck for sakes!
so yeah im glad your an offensed because it provves tacticals work against your druggie mind mate. lay of the angel dust or yourll go to hell.
fuckin junkie guess what it's the year 2004 not 1964 get with the programme its yoga and eating rice not cocaine and heroind and crack and all those other hallucinogens. I dont need this shit to escape reality I am in virtual reality swell guy just use milkdrop on winamp and eat a spoonful of nutmeg it tastes like ass but who gives a fuck eh your a junkie lol. :drunk:
nobody likes acoustic songs or fractal art or blacklights assh@le! >:(
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Megatron wrote:just use milkdrop on winamp and eat a spoonful of nutmeg it tastes like ass but who gives a fuck eh your a junkie lol. :drunk:
Writing of, I must recommend against the snorting of ground nutmeg. It is evil . . . apparently. :drunk:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

you eat it by the tbpspoonful full. full. with some milk apparently. Ask the last of the mohawkians, neon dingo LOL LMAO
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

While I hardly endorse snorting ground nutmeg at all. I wholeheartedly encourage you all to eat as much nutmeg as physically possible, as soon as you can. Go. Now. Go out and get kilos of the stuff, eat it, inject it, lots of it. Yes. :drunk:
Subhuman
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Subhuman »

Dude, I have nutmeg in my pantry. There's no way anything in my pantry will get me high.
Subhuman

Post by Subhuman »

El Snippo totally can't paint my living room. That shit is false advertising.
boywoos
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by boywoos »

Nutmeg can be halucinogenic if prepared correctly. We tried it once all we got were headaches. Apparently it can kill you if you take too much.

EDIT:myristicin
A toxic, crystalline, safrole derivative present in star anise, parsley seed oil, and nutmeg oil. When ingested in large quantities, it can cause convulsions, hallucinations, tachycardia, and possibly death.
Last edited by boywoos on Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our Host!