What's the point of feelings online again?

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

What's the point of feelings online again?

Post by axelgreese »

It seems to just be a big gaping vagina that sucks in bandwidth and then deletes it. :chew:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

In concurrence. Boycott it already, the entire community hates Doc Hill and Kotario anyways. As for Tank...
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

It's a place where you can express your feelings about life D:

Except you can't speak about indians, cripples, canes, junkyard dogs, pain threshold and mods.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Wow, good job moderating there. Not doing anything then deleting everything when everyone makes fun of you.
:chew:
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Post by Doc Hill »

You know, it's funny, all of your brag about pissing me of...and I've been f*cking with your heads. Never been in a accident, my legs are both fine. I'm about 1/32 indian and I've never explored my roots. I'm a 20 year old college student who does actually do some ad aranging. And I think this hilarious. Granted, when a unspecified admin gutted Feelings, I was peeved, but otherwise, I've been laughing my ever loving ass off. To Megs, Boywoos, Atoga and the rest, I bask in your hate with a smile on my face. You've been had, me buckos. But hey, that's the DAC way. As for feelings online, it's essentially the more worksafe version of Wastelands, where (if people help out) you can get a chukle when locked in your dreary cubicle.
Life is like cheap whiskey, it's mostly bad, and leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, but it's better then nothing.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Yeah, we've been had for making fun of a cripple, when you randomly came in on our forum and started bitching about how injured you were. Nobody cared then, and now that we're starting to give you a little recognition YOU'RE GOING TO SHATTER OUR HOPES AND DREAMS? IS THAT WHAT THIS WORLD HAS COME TO?!? I love your poem, by the way. In all seriousness, the whole point of the internet is to be had. Get a room.

I WAS WRONG ALL ALONG, DISCONNECT FROM THE MATRIX!

edit: p.s. mexicans suck
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Post by Doc Hill »

Well, if you ACTUALLY like my poem, than thanks, and hey, I just picked up the threads of a minor hoax I was pulling before I left DAC for a while. I think I was 17 when I started it, not exatly sure anymore.But I will ask you folks to give FO another chance, okay? Most of you guys are pretty damned funny. And some of us can't go to wastelands while we're stuck at work.
Life is like cheap whiskey, it's mostly bad, and leaves a shitty taste in your mouth, but it's better then nothing.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

did your grandpa really call you a junkyard dog though?
who knows eh!
Ernesto
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Ernesto »

OH SHIT, I WAS PUNK'D. WHERE ARE TEH ASTON AND DEMI?
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

*gasp* I bet he's not even a real doctor!
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Post by Doc Hill »

To be truthful, I don't even know if I've ever said that or not :confused2: Might have. My grandpa is a great guy, and in general, I don't make up stuff about HIM, but only out of respect. To be truthful, a twelve year old girl could probably kick my butt, I'm five ten and a hundred an ninty pounds. Classic nerd fodder.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Why... why won't you talk to me?
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

You want us to give FO another chance? Nothing has changed, Kotario is an asshole, your writing sucks, you're a shitty mod, and Kotario is again an asshole.

I think you just made yourself even more hated with this post.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

no he's a cool scammer, just like ED except less portly
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Except he's not cool D:
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by axelgreese »

I'm sorry guys but I lied to you all. I'm not really a pirate. The patch is a lie, I still have both my eyes, I just wear it to look cool. The parrot isn't even a parrot, it's really a parakeet.

I'm sorry I lied to you all but I needed to get that off my chest.
Doc Hill
Overopinionated
Overopinionated

Post by Doc Hill »

OH wow, Susan hates me..... :dance: Hey, hate me if you want, I'm not the worst guy around here. IF it makes you feel good to badmouth me, please, do so. And Atoga, I have no idea what you mean.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

It doesn't make me feel good or bad, it's just my feeling about you. You're fucking innocent and clueless.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Does... does this mean we're breaking up? Do you really want to break up with me?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Hey Rodney, from now on can I refer to you as Rod? Rod Hill? Junkyard Rod maybe? Anyways, dang Rod, I think you betrayed your grandpas injun roots. I'm sure he's a swell guy, but now you really put a curse on him. Good game, R-Dude. Hope he's got a high pain treshold too, or else... or else...
Our Host!