Custom Chars With Single Player games.

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
Lu_Shen
SDF!
SDF!

Custom Chars With Single Player games.

Post by Lu_Shen »

Ok, I created a single player game with a bunch of enemys and such. I want to play it by myself... And I want to be able to select my custom chars. Every time I try to play it by myself I cant select my squad. It just takes me to the map and I can't see anything but darkness. And when i try to play it on multiplayer, I can select my squad. But when I play the map I get "You team is victourious". and the round ends. Could someone please explain to me how to get my map working with just me? Your help is greatly appericiated.

Post by Guest »

To correct the black screen prob, did you put your *own* players in the map and a spawn point?
Lu_Shen
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Lu_Shen »

No you see I want to be able to pick my squad when playing a single player map. If I put created chars on the map like that then Ill always haft to be that particular char.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

In that case you'll need to make a little custom campaign for SP, not just a single map. Perhaps with a small bunker with a recruit master that you can get your team from. From the sounds of it you're thinking of the multiplayer start up where you can pick your squad before you go to the map, which doesn't happen in SP.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Our Host!