Dawn of the dead--SaveAndy.mis

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
slapshot
SDF!
SDF!

Dawn of the dead--SaveAndy.mis

Post by slapshot »

perhaps I should have posted this on the Dawn of the dead thread but its 4 pages long and this would have been burried. I propose that I make a detailed map of the DOTD mall and gun world area in the fallout tactic editor and that one of you guys take the tile set that I make and generate a SAVE Andy mission where the 4 member team must rescue Andy with just a few hand guns and fire bombs pistols shotguns and baseball bats. SAVE ANDY!!!! the secondar mission could be to mop up the area with andys hardware and Andy after he is rescued and joins the team.

slapshot
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

How about this goes on the Fallout Tactics board?
Pyromaniac619
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Pyromaniac619 »

CloudNineGT - How about this goes on the Fallout Tactics board?
It would be quite a thought. :dance:
slapshot
SDF!
SDF!

data assimilated

Post by slapshot »

CloudNineGT wrote:How about this goes on the Fallout Tactics board?
No problem CL9 will do in the future.

slapshot
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I actually thought a whole RPG done in a Post Apocolyptic Zombie World would be interesting. If you've read the "Zombie Survival Handbook" they go over this breifly. You could impliment it in missions, tactically, an adventure/exploring deal, or like FO2. Just an idea.
Harriers for the cup.
slapshot
SDF!
SDF!

I like the concept

Post by slapshot »

Wolfman Walt wrote:I actually thought a whole RPG done in a Post Apocolyptic Zombie World would be interesting. If you've read the "Zombie Survival Handbook" they go over this breifly. You could impliment it in missions, tactically, an adventure/exploring deal, or like FO2. Just an idea.

and a damn good idea at that :dance:

sent you an email

perhaps we could work towards a common goal. Since you already have scenario in mind it could happen pretty quickly. I have a cool USGS top down terrain model data reader so I can select just about any area in the world that has been mapped by satelite to make a unique :joy: world map.

slapshot
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Sent an email back with afew of my ideas. I'm loaded with them as I have nothing better to do then think to myself "Yea, I can make a better video game," and then think of how. Who knows, maybe I can get some people interested, oh no! MOD! This actually means this fits into this forum topic.
Harriers for the cup.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

You'd have to implement that one dies of a singe wound (getting infected by teh zombie virus).
And then the fallen should be turned into zombies after 10min or so.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I'll think of something, I'm actually talking Slapshot into using the JA2 engine instead of FO.
Harriers for the cup.
Our Host!