Will you buy FallOut BOS if...

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

I'm out of here, there is no respect, it's always "We love Fallout 1, that's it"
If we didn't love fallout then why the fuck would we be called the Fallout community.
The fucking fallout community is fucking dead because of guys like you, shitheads.
Dude how can the Fallout community be dead when we are the fallout community?
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

You know a person is the intellectual equivalent of a stillborn fetus when Ray-Ray can deconstruct his posts.
fuck
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

Tete moi le dard, enculé!

How nice how he's arguing that the Fallout community is "dead."
DAC forum stats wrote:Posts per day 114.78
Topics per day 6.89
[New] Users per day 3.41
And that's only DAC. If NMA had stats as well, I'd be sure to post them as well.

If you don't want to be treated like the SDF you are, then post some valid questions in the valid forum.

You've been here for about nine months. How are you just figuring out NOW that this is the way the DAC community operates? Fuck man, even the admins are like this.

If you want to be treated with respect, then go to NMA. Then again, you'll only get respect there IF you deserve it. You'll still be ridiculed if you're being an idiot though. It just won't hurt as much.

Tu me fais chier.
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

I'd say that the liveliness of the Fallout fan community is directly related to the liveliness of Fallout.
fuck
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

OMG WROGN FORUIM SHIT FUC K I HOPE U DIE FUCKING NEWB# SHIT FACER ALL FUCKING RWRONG FORUM NEWBIE POSTERS FUCKING SUCX THE LAMAS ASS U FUXKERS SHOULD BE MASSS GENOCIDED BY? NAPALM IN A SHALLOW GRAVE THEN CUMMED ON BUKAKE STYULE FUXKE NEWBIES OMG i CRY FOR TEH WOLFMAN>

anyways, they would never include those games with f:pos because it's a console game and f1 and f2 are pc games... you can't mix them?
bey.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Even if you deserve respect you won't get ANY here, haha.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

This is violently stupid, even for slavemaster.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Our Host!