I'm bored, and I installed Fallout Tactics

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
shamandgg
SDF!
SDF!

I'm bored, and I installed Fallout Tactics

Post by shamandgg »

Well I player Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 to much.

Fallout Tactics' campaing is still piece a cake even on the hardest difficulty mode. :?

The question is; what are the best fan-made campaigns for Fallout Tactics, and where can I download them? :roll:
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

The best? Check the Map Reviews forums below. Download them at NMA, I think you can even get them here too. They are relatively easy to find, sorry for not giving link...
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Moved to FOT forum.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Spazmo wrote:Moved to FOT forum.
Thanks, it gives me a chance to get rid of evil spammers....
shamandgg
SDF!
SDF!

Post by shamandgg »

Evil ?

I'm not evil. :lol:
I'm here with best intentions.

BTW. The section on Duck And Cover page named Fallout Tactics Game Mods / Utilities is hm "under costruction for years". Do something, or remove it. It keeps people more annoyed then my post in wrong forum. :badgrin:

cheers,
dgg
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Well, I don't think JJ86 wanted it to be taken this way, kidding probably.
Also we can do nothing about the construction phase, we're only Mods, Kreegle and Killzig have to do with the serious stuff.

You've got to check out OTB's and Max-V's sites except for JJ86's and definitely awaken. Links in JJ's site.

Cheers,

Flamescreen
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

JJ was refering to some comments that got deleted not the original post (I hope :) ). If you found the main campaign a breeze play Max-Violence's Revenge series!
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
shamandgg
SDF!
SDF!

Post by shamandgg »

Well, thank you for your replies :)
Flamescreen wrote: Well, I don't think JJ86 wanted it to be taken this way, kidding probably.
Also we can do nothing about the construction phase, we're only Mods, Kreegle and Killzig have to do with the serious stuff.
- No problemo 8)

I'm downloading now the Awaken mod/campaign. It's a surprise for me, I guess. I've been on Awaken mod webpage like almost a year ago, and never believed it will be ever released :D Nice!

And it is even made by my fellow patriots :D Downloading Polish version now.

...and when I complete it, I'll look for Max-Violence's Revenge series; thanks for the info

cheers,
dgg
Jimmyjay86

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Yeah there were some replies to this post I was dying to delete and once it got to this forum I could do that :0
Paladud
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Paladud »

Cake on hardest mode? Have you played through on real-time? With the "no-save" mode? With the initial 3 characters? Believe me, you can make it a real pain in the ass if you try :)
shamandgg
SDF!
SDF!

Post by shamandgg »

Have you played through on real-time?
Hehe, I always go TB when it's getting messy 8)

Now I've got a problem. I've downloaded AWAKEN mod from their official webpage, and twice the file was currupted :(
Can any help please :?: Provide me with FTP mirrors links, or something, please :cry:
[/quote]
Bennor
Respected
Respected

Post by Bennor »

I always use real-time, it owns if you want to use tried and true real world tactics. I always use my 4 of my recuits for covering fire and send my main character and the highest leveled recruit in to clear out a building
"your mind is your greatest enemy, its always with you, it knows everything about you and everything your going to do before you do it"
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

shamandgg wrote:
Have you played through on real-time?
Hehe, I always go TB when it's getting messy 8)

Now I've got a problem. I've downloaded AWAKEN mod from their official webpage, and twice the file was currupted :(
Can any help please :?: Provide me with FTP mirrors links, or something, please :cry:
[/quote]

There is this topic in the FoT modding forums, "Can somebody awaken me?" in which JJ86 provided an alternative if you'd care to go search it.

Cheers,

Flamescreen
Our Host!