Chuck lead designer of Fallout 3 if FO:POS sells a lot ?

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.

Yes.
15%
No.
20%
I will go in my WC to puke.
65%

Total votes: 20

chrisbeddoes
Respected
Respected

Post by chrisbeddoes »

Well ?

This is for the ppl that want to support FO:POS because of the supposed Fallout 3 connection.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Since FO3 is probably already in production with JE Sawyer in charge, I highly doubt Chuck-o will be having anything to do with it.

Where is this supposed Fallout 3 connection? BOS takes place right after FO1...FO3 will most likely be after FO2.

Apparently FO:BOS has already gone gold...I'm not buying it...But I'll at least give it a rent to see if it's even fun. I can deal with shitty graphics and lacking storyline if the game is fun...Just look at the game F-Zero...Graphics really sucked, there was no story, but the game was fun.

I also enjoyed Tomb Raider when it came out...I didn't really notice a story with it..Just running around caves and shit killing things and collecting items...It was fun.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Well, no, JE's in charge, but FOBOS sales & demand are DEFINATELY going to have an effect on the atmosphere of Fallout 3. Sucks dunnit?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

Chuck's an action game designer so I very much doubt he'll be working a rpg.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Nah, he won't be working on any Fallout 3. But if Fo:Bos sells well they might make Fo:Bos 2.

I highly doubt Fo:Bos will sell a lot, though... I mean, look at it.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

It's probably going to sell like hotcakes..Do you know how many 13 year old boys (that have only seen FO:T) are going to ask for this for Christmas? It's also going to attract those people who are fans of "Outlaw Golf" and "Outlaw Volleyball"...The people who like "Dark Summit" will probably run out and get this, too.

I actually like "Dark Summit" and "Outlaw Golf"...But I've been playing FO and FO2 since they arrived on the store shelves for the first time...So I know the evils of FO:BOS...Others might not.

Slow news on Van Buren, anyhow...The only thing I've read recently was "We'll have something to show you sometime"
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Slow news on Van Buren? What? The NMA front page is full of Van Buren news.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

They're following certain posts for their info..I was just looking around in general at random posts that interested me...
Our Host!