help with Reno families?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

First you need to sleep with her (with proper combination to make her happy). Then you talk to her and find the node to kill Bishop. You'll need a 76% traps skill to get the node about trapping the safe.

You then need 76% repair skill to actually change the combination on the safe - you can't use plyers/toolkit to help out the stat. Note that the safe, once open, cannot be trapped again; however leaving the map and returning will lock and trap the safe anew...
BigJack
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BigJack »

Warlord wrote:Nope. Does it with hacked super chars too. Annoying. I'm always the champion in the shiny armor (well, it would shine if I would polish it sometimes :wink: ) who saves the world. Then I sleep with one lady and bang!!!! GI GO LO. :mad:
Well i beated the game and slept with a lot of whores (Cat's Paw for free rules :roll: ) and i NEVER got the gigolo title, i don't even know what's the pic in it 8O .
"When Angels deserve to die." - SoaD (System of a Down)

A Member Of The Knight Organization
Bishop
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Bishop »

Lucky you! It said I slept with anything that walks!
To the soul's desire
the body listens
What the flesh requires
keeps the heart imprisoned
What the spirit seeks the mind will follow
When the body speaks all else is hollow
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

BigJack wrote:Well i beated the game and slept with a lot of whores (Cat's Paw for free rules :roll: ) and i NEVER got the gigolo title, i don't even know what's the pic in it 8O .
Cat's Paw whores don't get you anything. I have tried it. Sleeping with other bitches gives you the Sexpert or Gigolo title. Wierd, huh?
fuck
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Slave_Master wrote: Cat's Paw whores don't get you anything. I have tried it. Sleeping with other bitches gives you the Sexpert or Gigolo title. Wierd, huh?
It isn't weird. You don't need any special skills or attributes to get services from a whore. All you need is money. But to get laid with others requires charisma and intelligence, so you need to use those to get the gigolo/sexpert title. Makes sense, doesn't it?
Our Host!