bunker delta

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
loser
SDF!
SDF!

bunker delta

Post by loser »

Hi. I need advice. When I transfer my steel brothers from bunker gamma to bunker delta and click on the triangle inside green circle then "failed to open mission file: campaigns/missions/core/bunker04.mis" and kick me to main menu. This file really isn´t on this place. Can somebody help me? I have FT:BOS vers. 1.27. Can somebody send me missing file? f28graf@seznam.cz
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

Delete one of these, please. Thanks.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Bunker04.mis is in the BOS file mis-core_D.bos, if you are having problems with it then you'll probably have problems with the other missions in that file as well. Manually copy the file mis-core_D.bos from the 3rd CD to your FOT core folder, and then see if you can go to the bunker.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
loser
SDF!
SDF!

Post by loser »

mmhm, thanks. good idea but it doesn´t work. file mis-core_D.bos was in folder core, I remove it and manuall recopying from 3rd CD. No effect :(
in folder core/campaigns/missions/core I have this files: bunker01.mis, ...02, 03, 05 (bunker04.mis is still missing); mission01.mis, ... 02-12, 21-26 (mission13.mis, ... 14-20 are also missing).
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Hmm. It seems that your third CD is defective. Does anybody know who to talk to to get a replacement? I can't remember who, Interplay maybe?
Soldier87

Post by Soldier87 »

i had the same problem with fallout 2 savegames once. I was so pissed cuz i got to the end before it said it couldnt load. my best advice, pray :). For sum wierd reason, it went away as mysteriously as its reason of messing my saves up. so other than being patient, the only thing you can do is uninstall then start over, or buy a new game if it still dont work cuz that means your cd's are corrupted. maybe its cuz u used an editor or sumtin.
Our Host!