What i thinkl about inforcer

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
4too
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Simple

Post by 4too »

If they declined the use of FO, then BOS would have had a clear enough
linkage to the FO mythos without the burden of any conformity to "prequals".

This ground up creation in the image of Cuevas would have been "free" to shine on it's own petard.

4too
PipboyBoss
SDF!
SDF!

Post by PipboyBoss »

I dont think is gonna be that great, I saw some screen shots, and it doesn't really look that exiting, besides is for a console, which is gonna suck, you can compare pc gaming vs consoles,, just few words, is gonna suck, I am not gonna bother to buy it. I will rent, if is gonna be available in block buster or any other.
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Man, talk about pissing in the mouth of the Fallout faithful...
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

WHat i think about enfiorcer is not a fallout game. What i think is maybe a fun game just with a story that doesn't really match with fallout. And thinkl was just a typo. I don't say it's good and it's bad, i'm saying the game is maybe at least passable but the storie have a great possibility to be awful. Pirates in the wasteland don't reallly put faith in the games storie if you know what i mean. And chick in small underware doesn't encorage me to buy games. What i want here is intelligent conversation. Not enforcer suck(here) or enforcer rule(interplay). What i say is wait and see, then we may juge. And that's the last thing i have to say about this game for now and i don't want to talk about it until it goes out or we have at least a movie.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Bleusilences wrote:i don't want to talk about it until it goes out or we have at least a movie.
We do have a movie. There's a gameplay demonstration movie at IGN (think it was IGN). All you do is see a guy running around and shooting stuff. A girl using duel pistols "bang bang bang bang" about 30 times until the bad guys all drop dead, and a guy using a hammer with red bits (blood, apparently) coming out of the bad guys.

The game looks like what the previews have said. Run around, shoot stuff, collect items, move onto next level.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SDF!
SDF!

Post by 388 »

Bleusilences wrote:What i say is wait and see, then we may juge.
You know that'd be what "we've" done, right? I don't know about this syncronized posting of the same message across both here(twice) and No Mutants Allowed, and I'm no word professor, but I don't think this deal is getting less stupid the more it's taken around.
chrisbeddoes
Respected
Respected

Post by chrisbeddoes »

Fallout Enforcer disgraces exploits and rapes the Fallout World .

It is a disgrace . This kind of behavior proves one thing .

a) Some people are desperate to make/sell everything.

b) Some others are desperate to keep their jobs.

c) A lot of people do not know anything about games they just go to the shop and buy anything with sexy or violent images on the cover.
Sigma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Sigma »

im not a fobos supporter but all most every game can be simplified to
DarkUnderlord wrote: The game looks like what the previews have said. Run around, shoot stuff, collect items, move onto next level.
,add talk to people and you have fallout, its like saying 'in this game you will become an important character of the story line' it goes with out saying.
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Sigma wrote:im not a fobos supporter but all most every game can be simplified to
DarkUnderlord wrote: The game looks like what the previews have said. Run around, shoot stuff, collect items, move onto next level.
,add talk to people and you have fallout, its like saying 'in this game you will become an important character of the story line' it goes with out saying.
Well of course and Citizen Kane is just about a guy who gets rich and dies. It almost makes it sound the same as an Eddie Murphy movie. But if you watch the two you feel different after they are over and you can watch Citizen Kane over and over again without retching up your popcorn. Yes you can simplify it but the essentials of the two games are vastly different. Whereas the whole point of Enforcer seems to be to kill or be killed, Fallout delves into many issues which vary depending on your character. Nobody says you can't play Fallout as a shooter game but you can go beyond that.
Nuka Cola
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Nuka Cola »

I like Baldur's Gate: DA. I love Fallout. But this is a BAD idea. I mean, FO3 would be nice, and DA2 looks nice. But the concept behind this game is BAD. I'm not going to bash it, i'm just disappointed that Interplay doesn't care about the fans at ALL.
My host is the suck.
Our Host!