Magic The Gathering: Fallout Expansion

Discuss Obsidian's Vegas Fallout game here. Also: Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter and other new dairy products from Bethesda's farm that don't have separate forums here yet.
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Magic The Gathering: Fallout Expansion

Post by TheKingofVault14 »

https://magic.wizards.com/en/products/fallout

Personally, I'm not the biggest Magic fan, but seeing the design for these cards were such a sight behold!

Anyways, what do you guys think of this crossover that Magic The Gathering did with Fallout recently? This expansion has been out since last Friday BTW.

Are any of you Magic fans yourselves? If so, are you planning on getting them? :? :? :?

Also, they at least acknowledged Fallout Tactics with the Robotic Behemoth card, so I'd say that's a straight up W!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:thumbsup:

:peace:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Magic The Gathering: Fallout Expansion

Post by Gimp Mask »

i never played mtg, isn't it about magic though, how come it's about fallout now can you explain pls
TheKingofVault14
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by TheKingofVault14 »

Gimp Mask wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:15 am i never played mtg, isn't it about magic though, how come it's about fallout now can you explain pls
Well based off my own research & understanding, it seems that this is a part of the sub brand of Magic The Gathering called "Universes Beyond" where basically MTG crosses over with other IPs and creates cards based off them. And Fallout just got its turn with the crossover obviously!

:thumbsup:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Ah I see thanks for the explanation. So a weak ass cash grab just as expected :umbrella:
Our Host!