Zelda: Halitosis Kingdom

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Zelda: Halitosis Kingdom

Post by Gimp Mask »

have you bought it yet, will you buy it, is it any good
i'd like to spend my time outside during the summer so kind of don't want to buy it right now, spent well over 100hrs on botw which is rare for me esp these days
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Re: Zelda: Halitosis Kingdom

Post by Hyacinth »

Yea Botw was chill but after I sold the switch so I've been contemplating getting the oled version with the new build Zelda but idk the itch just haven't been bad enough I guess
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

ya seems like quite an investment for a console nearing the end of its lifespan, not that many worthwhile exclusives for it either
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

It got leaked online and a friend of mine played it on a switch emulator, said it was good. Never was a huge Zelda fan, myself, but he is.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Apparently it's more of the same as BOTW so whoever liked that one ought to like this one as well. I like all the 2D ones the best, BOTW and that sailing one being exceptions. Played trough Ocarina of Time for the first time a few years back and it sucked ass, Skyward Sword was terrible, Twilight Princess was boring. Overall I like them though, think I've finished all the main games except for the NES ones and Majora's Mask
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Majoras mask was my older brother brothers fav.

The incessant spam of the new game is working on me, my buying itching has risen by 10%.

Sailing Zelda was my fav, more sailing zeldas please. I wonder if I can build a big ass boat or sub in Zelda BOTW 2
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Phantom Hourglass was pretty much a Wind Waker sequel, check it out if you happen to have DS/DSi/2DS/3DS. Wind Waker HD on Wii U looks really pretty still, definitely my favourite visual style for Zeldas, BOTW is a close second
Our Host!