Side gigs.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Side gigs.

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

So I've got my real job, a part time job, and a side gig. I make terrible commercials/promotion videos set to music you see on Amazon in my spare time. I actually make more on my side gig than I do in my second job....And if I really put forth the effort I could probably make more than my real job fairly easily. It's kinda nice to pop into a chat and say "I want to make a video for ___" and then they just send it to me. Then all the side-gig money funds my action figure and video game addictions.

What are your side gigs?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Side gigs.

Post by Gimp Mask »

Side gigs? Let me tell you about side gigs. In the blackness of the night, while you lie in your bed, I hustle and flow, I go with the undercurrents that move through the terra firma upon which you walk. Ever wonder how the world keeps going like clockwork? It's people like me, the grease-drenched machine elves knee-deep in grime, who keep the wheels in motion, so that you get to enjoy the illusion of "safety". So keep your helmet on and wear a belt with your suspenders, but remember you this: we cook your meals, we haul your trash. We share your memes, we upvote your tweets. We guard you while you sleep.
Our Host!