The School Diary

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: The School Diary

Post by Gimp Mask »

Date: Jan 8th 2024

Progress: 65 % (117/180 credit)

Situated at: winter wonderland

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished this long ass school assignment a week before the next courses start, think I'll buy Mario Wonder and play that until the deadline panic hits again. But did I put in some effort this fall and gonna keep working almost hard for another 3 months. The plan is simple: 6 months off baby, kinda, not quite. I'll have to work some and do a little schoolwork but it'll be like a 2 day work week for the most part and 0 day work week for a few months at least. That's my only motivation at this point really, maximising time off, minimzing bullshit, doing fun stuff and leeching off the society. Oh yeah I applied for a student exchange in Japan but won't find out until in a year, we'll see, would be nice to live the hikikomori lifestyle in the o.g. country. Anyway my gpa has dropped to a measly 4.35/5, but studying is for nerds and I wanna be a bullyish trust fund jock capiche?

I wonder if Kashluk lost motivation like this when he was studying the art of killing, doubt it
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Max that couch. What will you use the GPA for anyways? Blaze it. 420
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

i think i just put in too much work out of habit since my job requires 100% effort every time. and sometimes i get distracted by sheer intellectual curiosity, like i almost obsessively try to figure things out even if i don't even care about them so i end up spending a lot of time on whatever, which would be cool were it not for deadlines and shit. i dunno i'm just bad at life stuff in general and good at giving myself anxiety i guess :brushteeth:
Our Host!