Flash mobs

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Flash mobs

Post by Gimp Mask »

Heard about these things and they sound great, I think flash mobs are here to stay. Maybe we should do a DAC one. Have you ever been part of a flash mob or would you like to?
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

Weird...We watched an episode of Modern Family last night with a flash mob. My wife said "I'm glad that's not a thing anymore," and then the kids and I did a choreographed dance from Cats.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Yeah I always think of that episode whenever I think of flash mobs, which is all the time. I guess it's because it's the last time I've seen flash mobs referenced, even though it's been a while since I saw the episode. Kinda funny how a sitcom has a scene that is unintentionally funny because of how emphatically awkward the subject matter seems in 2021.

Modern Family decided to have a gayboy couple but then they won't kiss during the first season, just holding hands or some shit. Same with Superstore that toys with the union theme that never goes anywhere, ostensibly progressive. I mean I wouldn't expect any boat-rocking from sitcom producers but then why bother to begin with
Our Host!