Dacademy

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Dacademy

Post by Hyacinth »

We all look forward to the new age, there has been alot of good suggestions on new subforums and mergings.

I think we should have a part called "Dacademy" from the cleverly combined words of "DAC" and "ACADEMY" and this forum part should focus on learning new stuff and shit.

Forum should be unmoderated or with me as headmaster, either way would be good.

Forum members post threads like "Gym class" or "Taxidermy in your back garden 101" where the creator is the teacher. Other members could also be teaching in the thread but has to be assigned by the original teacher.

What classes are you looking forward for the upcoming semester?

What could you teach the unwitting masses of class ditching drop outs of DAC?

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

sounds a bit tautological, dac is my school anyway :che:

Frankly I'm more of a streamlined browsing experience kinda guy so I'd rather have less subforums than more considering the amount of traffic this site gets, but if everyone is happier with their own gym manors and virtual lyceums and whatnot then I'm all for it of course. Unfortunately I don't think I really have anything to teach that some guy on Youtube doesn't do better. Last time I listened to DAC advice I used a clothes iron to iron a table and looked like a fool.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Yea maybe I overdid this but mainly it would be about information that is interesting, like YouTube links. 🤭

Just that the links could be spammed more focused in aimed threads with different themes is all.
Our Host!