What Is The Best Legal Upper

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

What Is The Best Legal Upper

Post by Gimp Mask »

nicotine pouches and caffeine aint cuttin it anymore and i wanna get woke and swole af without br8keing the law so wolfman walf doesnt put me in a choke hold, nobody:
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Re: What Is The Best Legal Upper

Post by Hyacinth »

Well in Finland ephedra is not classified as a narcotic so there's no legal issues with just buying it and taking until you drop from an arytmia

https://www.amazon.in/NutriJa-Ephedra-E ... B0BNJ2KSL1
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

thanks looks good, i used to like drum and bass so why not make a little song with my heart for old times' sake

"It is naturally derived magical pill supporting you in increasing focus and strength and act by providing super thermogenic effect. It turn your stored calories in energy and make you sweat!" -Sarvesh Tiwari
Echo
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Echo »

Hey, Gimp Mask, if you're looking for a legal way to get a little energy boost, I'd recommend checking out Rhodiola Rosea. It's an herbal supplement known for increasing energy levels and reducing fatigue. Worth looking into if you're after something natural.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Hey thanks! They sell it around the corner, I'll definitely give it a shot. I like trying herbal stuff, I don't know how much of their effects are placebo or psychosomatic but for example I've used ashwagandha in the past for minor anxiety with varying success. Like a bit of brainwave fine tuning
Our Host!