HangOver Part 2

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

HangOver Part 2

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Hangover Part 2 follows the thoughtful story of 3 dudes who get drugged up by accident and wakes up with missing teeth and tattoos on their faces. This one is the exact same thing as the other one except now they are in shanghai, it perhaps lost it's novelty.

It stars Bradley Cooper, the guy from the office, and the guy who is in all new comedies (Zach Galifianakis). The star of the movie is probably the asian dude who returns from the last movie as he has the best lines usually.

Overall, if you liked the first one you will probably like this one but a bit less. I suspect many DACKers didn't like the first one so I wouldn't recommend seeing it as it's pure American comedy okay.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

you should review some good movies for a change, i think most of the films you've seen lately have been the utter shit?

Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Definitely didn't come on quite as awesome as the first considering the plot model was near-identical to the first. It had its moments, though. Also, yes-- Ken Jeong is awesome. But, as was the first, the best part is generally the photo slideshow during the credits.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Wait! Wait! Wait! Hold the phone! Hold the fricken phone, man! You've just blown my mind here! I mean. Really? There...was a Pals Soundtrack? What the fuck did that consist of?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

:chew:
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Re: HangOver Part 2

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

I don't know man, the first one wasn't that good. Trying to hard, too much easy, base comedy. 2 stars at best.
POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Zach Galifianakis
I like what I've seen of this guy's stand-up, pretty offbeat and unique, but it doesn't translate into the trite, wacky, side-kick hollywood archetype that he gets typecast as. Either that or he just isn't that funny.
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

Last film I enjoyed was some Hungarian subway thriller. I'll properly see this film but i'd have to go stoned to enjoy it.
Cow Cud is a twin.
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

rad resistance wrote:Last film I enjoyed was some Hungarian subway thriller.
Cow Cud is a twin.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Gimp Mask wrote:you should review some good movies for a change, i think most of the films you've seen lately have been the utter shit?
I'm limited by what comes out. If no good movies come out then I see lots of bad movies or vice versa, occasionally I will see a "bad" movie or a good movie when I have the choice because I'm more of a hardcore action buff hur.
It's amazing how many of the people from Saved by the bell got offers for bigger stuff but none of them really got far, still admirable though.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote: I'm more of a hardcore action buff hur.
you aren't alone :rambo: :axe: :dinosaur: :chaingun: :laser: :monster: :bang: :dead: :chainsaw: :writers_block:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Wolfman Walt wrote: What the fuck did that consist of?

I like how they're not in an alphabetical order, meaning Subby must have spent aeons deciding on the track order. "Blondie before or after Kelis? That is the question"
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

is it the soundtrack to reading pals or making pals that is what i wanttoknow. not really though. hell probably turn up unexpectedly in this thread as well, laaaammme
:chew:
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I perked up when I saw "Led Zeppelin" and then actually saw the song and kinda sunk back into my chair. Though, to be fair, I doubt even Zep could save it.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

hey i like that song
Our Host!