weapon concept art and 3d model

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

weapon concept art and 3d model

Post by Gimp Mask »

hi i've created some original artwork, copyright me, all rights reserved, i'm pretty happy with how they turned out but then i did put in a lot of hours, please see below and tell me what you think

Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Glorious. Way better than Cakester could ever do!
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

That's pretty impressive Gimp Mask, keep up the good work!
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Creative!
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Re: weapon concept art and 3d model

Post by Cakester »

Gimp Mask wrote:hi i've created some original artwork, copyright me, all rights reserved, i'm pretty happy with how they turned out but then i did put in a lot of hours, please see below and tell me what you think

If I cared I would actually go after you. You stole my work and tried to pass it of as your own.

You are only doing this to anger me. Retlaw knows this isn't your work or doesn't care either way. You are just dicks looking to get a rise out of someone over the web. Real physical violence can happen to you guys. You need to understand that .
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

well someone's jealous! does it hurt that my models get praise while no one cares about the ugly shit you come up with? if you have beef with me perhaps you should grow some cojones and move on, this is business not personal. also if you got beef, you can come to my front door. by all means, i ask you to. i bench press midgets like you for breakfast

anyway, more stuff i've created today, as always please don't redistribute without my permission, i'm already in the process of selling these to a game developer

Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I think I actually made some great shit here. Most of you pussies are trying to balance out your good truth with negative lies.

I Am sick of NMA, RPG CODEX, and DAC>. You bitches will actually have proven something. I will rise under another name for another day and eventually I will actually be one of the developers you are kissing ass to.

If I must I will change my posting style. I really thought i could prove to you dicks in the bowl that I don't need to match the exact styles and copy cat AESTHETICS OR QUALITY of only the things you have played and enjoyed.

You are true close minded fucking cock in the nuts. Every one of you have a screw loose. Enjoy as the day dawns for 2D gaming and your weak roleplaying.

I am not only absolute proof that 3D when taken seriously is fucking episodes better than your 2D limited screw in the scrotum shit. But I will do everything you cunts try to imagine, only better, and it actually fits. This will be 3D, and the roleplaying won't matter.

Surf-Solar and others are hugely stupid. 2D doesn't look better . It just fucking allows less to be shown. That is exactly what you are buying. GO RAPE YOURSELF. I will make scale models with every bit of detail and surpass all the shit you still worship because i came to my senses before making a fan-made knockoff.

JEsus damn you. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO LAME>! If i have to hear 2.5D from MrLexx again, I willl explode. BITCH IT IS NOT 2.5D. NOT AT ALL. REAL 2.5D is helluva more involved . Loading 3D models does not give you the right to take on a .5D you pieces of shit deluded fucking craps. FUCKING STOP MODDING FALLOUT 1 AND 2. FUCKING DIE> FUCKING DIE YOU BITCHES FROM HELL
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

I think you made some crap shit and everyobody is sjust fucking sick of you.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Re: weapon concept art and 3d model

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote:Real physical violence can happen to you guys. You need to understand that .
I understand that. I also understand that you're incapable of delivering such violence.
- the Vault Dweller
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

You all do understand that cakester is a troll, right? :spacecat:
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Haris, he isn't. We're past thinking this. He's the real deal. The Don Quixote of the Fallout community of sorts.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I read the wikipedia on Don Quixote. I can't tell if he ended up being right or what?

tHe article itself contradicts, believe it or not, itself.

I guess i will have to do some further reading else where on wikipedia. Good thing they have a section so i know where to go next.
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

Cakester issnt a troll, he's just cakester, and I for one think it is awesome that he takes pride in what he does, even if it is as shit as cakesters work.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I made a weapon I call it 'The Canon' it can shoot roughly 200 bullets a second and has a radar so the bullets home in on your target talk about maximum firepower

also heres a picture of a windigo model ive been working on

Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

whats a canon?
- the Vault Dweller
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I especially like the floral print.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

yeah well i especially like how you're such a spineless fucking faggot
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Bethsoft wrote:whats a canon?
Taco-Hero
Strider of the Wastes