My greatest unity3d sample yet! Super mutant included

Discuss the creation and scripting of new fan-made games and mods for the Fallout series of games.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

My greatest unity3d sample yet! Super mutant included

Post by Cakester »

I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Awful, but let me guess, I am no-one to judge without all the facts, right?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:Awful, but let me guess, I am no-one to judge without all the facts, right?
You are no-one to judge because the greater irony is you should understand this is much greater than awful.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Seriously mate, your comedic value has reached epic proportions.

I'm not one to pioneer any sort of movement but the word "mascot" springs to my fucking head like a pink bunny springs to a schizo's head when taking Sero.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

That is the equivalent of asking: what is north of the north pole
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Statements and questions usually aren't equivalent but continue being a random and un-enlightening twat whilst offering a sense of comedic value regardless of how the original intent was intended.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Stalagmite wrote:Statements and questions usually aren't equivalent but continue being a random and un-enlightening twat whilst offering a sense of comedic value regardless of how the original intent was intended.
That realization is a non sequitur. You embody the personification of something you couldn't possibly really be because you were not there at the beginning of the interview. You can not assert what you are saying.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Cakeater: Ride my cock and quit bitching to the mindless groupies.
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

MadBill wrote:Cakeater: Ride my cock and quit bitching to the mindless groupies.
You lost me at the part where you admitted to being gay and thought that would help you terrorize a stranger on the internet.
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

All I need is for you to reply to my vomit. :jerk:
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

My Youtube channel's better than yours Cakester.
Haris
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Haris »

Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Intriguing. Yet, the angle of the magazine in the handgun around 1:30 is a bit off. Actually the barrel looks a bit off, too. Ironically this was also the case with some weapons in Fallout 2, so good that you're keeping it real. ;)

Let Prosper make a model of the gun. He'll probably make it look like a burning pile of boogers though.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakester wrote:what is north of the north pole
Space.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Yonmanc wrote:
Cakester wrote:what is north of the north pole
Space.
Do you know a place where there is not space other than your dreadfully cliche brain?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Cakester wrote:That realization is a non sequitur. You embody the personification of something you couldn't possibly really be because you were not there at the beginning of the interview. You can not assert what you are saying.
:salute:

here's an ad hominem for you bud, hope you like it
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Gimp Mask wrote:
Cakester wrote:That realization is a non sequitur. You embody the personification of something you couldn't possibly really be because you were not there at the beginning of the interview. You can not assert what you are saying.
:salute:

here's an ad hominem for you bud, hope you like it

Windows only!!
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

So whats the deal with the penguin avatar?
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

fuck just when I thought he'd left/been banned
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Our Host!