Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Can't help but to be inclined to agree with your video. Pretty interesting hearing a DACKer speak aloud, though.

To date I've only heard Dreadnought in Alien Swarm, and boy howdy he was a doozy.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Yeah it's genuine. Although I do try to pronounce words more clearly online than I do IRL, mostly because in real conversation I tend to mumble.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

are you from manc originally yon manc or a bit more nrothern whats the hazzy?

i would post a clip of my real life voice but uhhhhhh we need a standardized sentence like 'limp lilly licks long letting low lime lines' or somethin
:chew:
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Megatron wrote:are you from manc originally yon manc or a bit more nrothern whats the hazzy?
Yeah, well, Greater Manchester, I'm a suburban council estate trash. My accent isn't as strong as you hip city cata

:butthead:
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Fuck you to who ever said V for Vendetta sucked, just cause it didn't live up to your fanboy vision of the comic doesn't mean it was bad.

Seeing the british parliament blown up brings tears to my eyes. Or the way he makes makes terror such a beautiful thing with the lovely classical piece being played as lady justice explodes in a thousand pieces. Not to mention this funny and compelling poetic way that he talks.

Or the first time you're watching it and Eve is trapped.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Yonmanc wrote:I'm sick of this anti-hotlinking bullshit. Instead of crying about the money you lose, how about you stick a small advertisement on the image so you get more traffic. Fucking vcnsd n

Just use imageshack.us and shut up.
Not that I get why you would have an image uploading service if you do not have huge bandwith considering the point of images is to share them, not links.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Third post just to get 100.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Fuck yeah Im Vault Dweller 101. Now I can retire.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Keep quadruple posting and it won't get any higher
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Username wrote:Or the way he makes makes terror such a beautiful thing with the lovely classical piece being played as lady justice explodes in a thousand pieces. .
this is one of the dumbest things ive read in a while and i read dac nearly every day
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Username wrote:Fuck you to who ever said V for Vendetta sucked, just cause it didn't live up to your fanboy vision of the comic doesn't mean it was bad.
Yes it does. The comic was a masterpiece and superbly written. The movie was a rush job with needless bullet time and empty characters.
Username wrote:Seeing the british parliament blown up brings tears to my eyes. Or the way he makes makes terror such a beautiful thing with the lovely classical piece being played as lady justice explodes in a thousand pieces. Not to mention this funny and compelling poetic way that he talks.
That scene was great because it was lifted from the comic.
Username wrote:Or the first time you're watching it and Eve is trapped.
Nobody cared. The movie made her the central character, so you knew she'd survive. The comic followed a few people, you had no idea what would happen to her.
Username wrote:Just use imageshack.us and shut up.
No.
Username wrote:Fuck yeah Im Vault Dweller 101. Now I can retire.
Meh, you'll always be an SDF to me. :chick:
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

And Yonmanc, you'll always be my Hero.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

amen brother
Our Host!