Predators

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Predators

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It's a sequel to one of the best movies ever made. It stars Adrian Brody who like changed his voice to sound tough but you will always remember him as a gentle voiced dude. Basically the movie is about people brought from earth and put on a predator planet for them to hunt which can all be learned from the preview.

It reuses a lot of scenes from Predator to the point that it's almost too much and becomes more of a joke than an actual good scene for the movie. The movie isn't bad and is definitely better than both the AvP films but doesn't come near to the quality of the first two. The action scenes also seem to lack importance and just kind of shuffle forward, it's kind of hard to describe but its common in most modern action films. The predators also seem to toy more now like walking straight at a dude firing a pistol at them while getting hit and also their heads seem to have gotten bigger.

Anyways, movie was a little bit better than I was expecting but lack of good action scenes for whatever reason left me disappointed.

Of a side note on our way home a bird took the biggest shit on our windshield while we were driving. The thing splashed to the size of a big soft ball and its scatter affect got all over the wipers. I first thought some mexican threw some guacamole at us.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I thought it was better than the second predator, but it'd be hard to beat the first. There were afew things I was expecting that went differently with some characters. The movie stayed pretty close to the original's formula which I liked. I don't think Rodrigeuz succeeded in creating the equivalent of Aliens as it was to Alien, but again, I personally liked it better than all but the first one.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I want to see it, but none of my friends do. Again, I am in a pickle.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Why would your friends not want to see it? Do you hang out with a bunch of girls or something?

I'm suprised not many DACKers have replied yet, this is like the type of movie we talk about here.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

I desperately want to see it, but it's not out here yet.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

I desperately don't want to see it after seeing the trailer. Cliche superteams make me nauseous.
Psychoul
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Psychoul »

I desperately want to eat your soul.
Our Host!