Relevant

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

jetbaby wrote:
Stalagmite wrote:
Junktown Commando wrote:On topic…
Who’s Rex?
I've gathered that he's the guy in "POOPERSCOOPER"s avatar. Pooper may not be the bet of posters, but he sure knows how to preserve old shit.
Who are you? You're not old enough to know the horrors of Rex.
By all means, sing me a tale, Johnny Boy. I got all fucking day.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

No, seriously, who are you?
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

I've lurked for a while, always been fascinated by this dump for some fucked up reason, so I figured I may as well jump on board.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Now that we know who you are, tell us why you are. We're going to need a two thousand word essay on the meaning of life before you get your DAC card.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Retlaw83 wrote:Now that we know who you are, tell us why you are. We're going to need a two thousand word essay on the meaning of life before you get your DAC card.
it has to include the word "aardvark" and the phrase "I like to have sex with men"
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

How about I just try my luck with both your mums and call it good, eh? Sometimes the effort's worth a thousand words a piece it is.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

My mom lost her vagina in Vietnam, so you're not going to weasel your way out of this essay.
- the Vault Dweller
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

I remember 'Nam.
'Naaaaaaaaaaaam.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Retlaw's Origin

It was the night before last I squeezed my way into the malignant jungles of outside of Huede city Vietconese laid wreckage splayed across my feet I scratched my sack as I counted down the remaining times that I would accomplish this feat. As I slung my M16 across the rear of my shouldered one armed whilst one hand clutching the rotted remains of my pubic area I braced myself for another ambush but advanced forward for knowing standing still was worse than moving, even if moving into certain death. "They're here, I just know it" That was Sargent Willy, who had a knack for speaking the obvious even in the face of certain death. "It hurts, it hurts real fucking bad" Is all I could manage to get out, regardless of the dire need for encouraging words. "What shall we do now, Sarg?" "We have no choice we can't stay here" As I counted to death and kept moving I couldn't help but notice that my nutsack region started swelling up even greater why is this happening I thought, I want to have children. The pain became unbearable, but this was no place to speak of such things. So I just kept clutching and clutching and trying to get it out of my head but it was no good. Before I could get lost in thought too much an explosion happened Sarg get hit in the chest and dies and before I knew it I was on the ground fighting for my life then the bullets stopped and everything went quiet. Not quite sure if I was alive or dead I checked for any hits saw none and saw several gook peoples running the opposite direction with AK47's. "Bastards" was all I could say. Everyone in my squad had died so I was left alone the rest of my platoon was 34 clicks away the equipment was lost so I was as good as stranded. Before I had time to think further I noticed that the pain in my groin was unbearable and the pain was becomming too immense to put off any longer, I was more afraid of looking at it than anything, as I started to feel movement throughout the swollen region. I reflected. Last night, I was with a vietnamese hooker, just a few kilometers away. I was determined to get even. I hiked the distance back without even a thought of enemy patrols. Just 2 things, the ever increasing swelling and pain on my groin, and my longing for revenge from this fucking bitch who gave it to me. I reached the hut pulled open the door. "Look what you gave me you bitch" I hauled down my pants and the smell that engulfed the room was the most intolerable thing you could ever smell, as the worlds worst rot, bacilli, and black maggots engulfed 6 in radius around my sack region, completely engulfing my cock into a ball of bacterial rat stew sewage. As the woman looked frightened I noticed something next to her, something was crawling on the floor, something that looked quite familiar, almost like something that resembled a disformed, maggot encrusted, ecolii stained, bacilli filled, rotting unbearably smelling NUTSACK. I was more unsurprised than I imagined, that thing couldn't have been more than 8 moths old, this bitch who destroys precious reproductive organs actually bred at some point. Just for kicks, I asked "Before I cut out your vagina tell me what the fuck that thing is you got there" Frightened, and seeing my nod at it it, all she could manage to do is sob and whisper one word that I would never forget: "Retlaw83" I pulled out my knife, put a smile on my face, and went to work.

Didn't count the words.

EDIT: Title
Last edited by Stalagmite on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

No worries, I didn't read them.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Yonmanc wrote:No worries, I didn't read them.
:dance:
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I applaud your effort to appease us, but unfortunately for you I didn't take the effort to read it.

You get an A to make up for time wasted, though.

:wheelie:
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Retlaw's origin is best left unread I suppose.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Needs paragraphs and the grammar errors cleaned up, otherwise you're going to fail this class!

Also, you're 1,370 words short.
- the Vault Dweller
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

Oh well still gonna post. :chew:
Our Host!