Toy Story 3

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Toy Story 3

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

This isn't a movie I would normally see but my sister is in town with her kids and we wanted something to do and I didn't want to say No so I went with them. The movie actually wasn't that bad as pixar movies are generally okay it's just hard getting the motivation to actually want to see it because its a cartoon. I only saw the first one when it came out in theaters but its about toys who deal with toy life and they end up in a day car center with an evil bear who rules it and it has some cute parts.

All the voice acting is pretty superb and has a lot of noticeable people in it and the graphics are pretty good with probably the ending being some of my favorite CGI scene ever. The ending part where there is fire and small stuff all around was pretty awesome scene and was probably worth the price of admission alone. Anyways, I would see this movie if you have like young cousins and stuff as the movie should keep them entertained even on a 2nd viewing as my nephews already saw it.

After going to the show with them and then going out to dinner and then them coming back home and we sit around the couche I'm kind of burnt out on kids and decided to pass on their trip to the exploratorium in san fransisco even though I had fond memories of the place. I'm okay for a few hours with little kids and a sister that I rarely talk to but all day then I come home tired as fuck. She was probably a bit offended I guess but my dad always skips on this stuff.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

:salute:
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Aonaran
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Aonaran »

Had some pretty bleak moments (which is a good thing). Didn't feel like they were milking the franchise and there was actually enough story there to justify a feature. Agree that the CGI sequences, especially toward the end, were bugnutz. I too had to do some babysitting today and I feel like there is a hole in my skull with cold air blowing in on my brain. Exhausting shit.
my vocabulary skills is above you.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Haven't seen it yet but having grown up watching the previous movies I feel obligated to see this one, especially since it feels like its targeting my age group (college students) since Andy himself is going off to college. Everyone I know that's seen it has told me its worth the ticket but I never like going to the movies by myself.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

So...how bout that new Shrek movie eh?
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

I feel old, but not old enough :sadblinky:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

The new Shrek is crap-o. I'm glad I only wasted bandwidth to watch it. It'll be one of those series I don't have the whole set of...Like Terminator...I got the first two and the fourth one, but I refuse to own the third.
Kashluk

Re: Toy Story 3

Post by Kashluk »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:it's just hard getting the motivation to actually want to see it because its a cartoon
Try Mary and Max. You won't be disappointed.
General Alexi
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by General Alexi »

SenisterDenister wrote: I never like going to the movies by myself.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i saw the new shrek. the only half interesting thing is ANUVA DIMENSION so whatever. if inception is all booked up tonight i might see this or none or both? i havent been to the cinema for a while so i should be blasting a few out.
:chew:
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

5tograma wrote:I'm looking forward this anime :D
stfu noob
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Re: Toy Story 3

Post by cazsim83 »

Kashluk wrote:
POOPERSCOOPER wrote:it's just hard getting the motivation to actually want to see it because its a cartoon
Try Mary and Max. You won't be disappointed.
I just put this on Netflix - plan on watching it in the next week or so since it's on Instant right now.
Our Host!