Security:

Make dumb suggestions so we can ignore them. I'm lovin' it.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Security:

Post by jetbaby »

Is DAC secure from DU's espionage practices? Or, when war comes again, do we expect to be infiltrated mostly due to a lack of access removal, et cetera? I only ask because, like HAMAS or Hizbullah, it's only a matter of time before we gather our strength and take to the field once more, if his/their treacherous ways do not put them at our throats first. Maybe we can prepare by acquiring scuds or nukes or angry words or something and stockpiling them throughout our home turf?

Just a hypothetical.

:mammasgang:
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Well all the passwords were recently changed for server access and all that, and I'm the only administrator. That doesn't stop anyone from hacking their way in though.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
inomel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by inomel »

I love long 'maybes' +_+'
Appearing stupid is sexier than being stupid. Although I hear stoopid was a cut perk in fallout three, but was abandoned when the devs found out it could be simulated by simply playing the game...
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Security:

Post by Gimp Mask »

jetbaby wrote:do we expect to be infiltrated mostly due to a lack of access removal, et cetera?
sounds highly likely to me
Our Host!