Lone Wanderer seeks her Charon - w4m

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Trauma wrote:Heeheehee.
For old time's sake I searched for my old ad (which is also on Best of Craigslist) and here it is, permanently etched onto teh interwebs for dog knows how long.

Truth be told, I do still have it. A crossed wire in my brain, a fetish, something my subconscious decided to project randomly onto a video game character to give me delicious neuro-chemicals I surmise.
Or maybe I just love giant, brainwashed meta-humans who are surgeons with shotguns.
I guess I'll never know but I do have to live with it, unluckily for me.
Perhaps lucky for a few though.

On that note, Charons are hard to find - and seeing as I'm pretty deep into the fetish scene and have seen more than anyone should regarding weird fetishes, that's saying a lot.
If finding someone just to roleplay him online is this impossible than imagine how hard it would be to find a 6'7 guy to actually dress up like him, do the voice and um...how would the whole skin/nose thing work?
God it's moments like this that I see how royally fucked I am. >.<

Anyways there was some correctness here but I'mma clarify.
I WAS a bit of a fatty back then but indeed one of the attractive ones ("plus" model/high muscle content, nice rack/face etc).
Most the weight is gone now however and "dumpy" was never part of the equation. I'm quite tall and leggy structurally speaking.
For the record, I got big because of illness not because of twinkies - and the illness/being stir crazy was most likely a factor in my erm...Charon-dependency.
Oh and I AM pale, but good insane or so I've been told. Generally people who are bat-shit insane don't have the lifestyle I do so if I "*am* actually insane, I'm functionally insane and I put it all into my music.
My music is pretty well liked as well - it's been used in a few movies and TV series'...one of the songs is even about Charon.
How messed up is that? Heee!
I get a kick out of that.

Welly, I've said my piece and although there is no point whatsoever to responding and I'll probably get ridiculed/attacked or something to that effect after pressing "submit", I'm going to be happy I did for whatever reason.
I guess some things are just like that.

And if you see Charon, send him my way, would ya?
I really, really, really miss him.

Cheers, youz guys.

PS. NV isn't half as good as FO3 and I'm not just saying that because of the lack of vanilla Charon. :)
if you are that woman on craig's list yo might be who i been liking for. are you princess stomper by chance? did you like my love cube mod? how about fallout 3 mutliplayer attemps?
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Pizzahut Lover wrote:what does sheh think of cokester
Everyone loves Cokester - the guy hands out free cocaine, for Christ's sake. If you're asking about Cakester, that dude is a cunt.
i would go to the first page but i am afraid someone hurt my feelings
Feelings? I didn't know you had any feelings.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Come, Walter, don't spoil their fun. Who knows maybe trauma'll find her prince charming in cakestar. With any luck it'll end up happily*.
I can see the headlines: "Man dies in car trying to burn own face with cigarette lighter. Fat woman found dead in trunk."

*for DaC. And mankind.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Hand in the towel Yonmac.
Or is it just me that's grown out the interchanging of words to others which the whole insult strategy builds upon? Was popular at the age of 12 but not now.

Though, I guess I agree. DAC may lack manners but we play by the rules of war.
Post a picture. It won't be (terribly) abused.

There's only that many chances someone has to dig the other person a hole so deep he or she will never crawl out of it. Even if its on the internet. And if you dear disturbed girl do not take up the challenge then you are nearly as lame as Yonmac or perhaps more considering he at least posted a picture after you called him fat.
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Tofu Man wrote:Come, Walter, don't spoil their fun. Who knows maybe trauma'll find her prince charming in cakestar. With any luck it'll end up happily*.
I can see the headlines: "Man dies in car trying to burn own face with cigarette lighter. Fat woman found dead in trunk."

*for DaC. And mankind.
:flamed:
Hahah I can actually see that happening. :drunk:
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Pizzahut Lover wrote:are you princess stomper by chance?
Good call, I was actually thinking Summer. Two of a kind really.

Lordy, did I just find common ground with Cakester?
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Username, its "throw in the towel" for the record.

Carry on. :drunk:
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

Both work actually. The point is that the towel has become an orphan and started doing crack cocaine or was it heroin.
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Username wrote:Though, I guess I agree. DAC may lack manners but we play by the rules of war.
Well who was it said DaC patrols its borders? You gotta, otherwise this'd be full of <strike>mexi</strike> americans.
Username wrote:The point is that the towel has become an orphan and started doing crack cocaine or was it heroin.
Oh no you didn't just pull a SP reference after telling someone something used to be popular when you were 12... And why the fuck do I remember any of this shit? :crazy:
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

My mom died on the 16th.
Matter of pride brought me back here to tell y'all that I didn't back down because you hurt my feelings or any bullshit like that, but the whole mom committing suicide thing.
Fuck.
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

Duck and Cover is not Feelings Online. We tried that, didn't work. Sorry, but don't tell us this kind of stuff on here. If you were having a bad day just say that, don't go in depth.

Hate to say it, but there you go.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

No worries.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:My mom died on the 16th.
lol
Trauma wrote: Matter of pride brought me back here
It wasn't our new golf club membership? Damn. Thought that'd thing would catch on.
Trauma wrote:to tell y'all that I didn't back down because you hurt my feelings or any bullshit like that
Nobody cares why you left. In fact, I bet nobody even remembered you the next day. I sure didn't, I just had to go back to other pages of this thread to figure out who you are.
Trauma wrote:but the whole mom committing suicide thing.
Fuck.
lol
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

You are possibly the lowest human being I've ever "met".
I feel nothing but pity for you.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:You are possibly the lowest human being I've ever "met".
I feel nothing but pity for you.
Why pity me? My mother's still alive.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

I guess that's the only way a pathetic, hateful "internet tough guy" like you can feel like a big man.
Anyways, I hope your mother dies so you can see how this feels.
I don't however have to hope that you lead a sad, empty, lonely and pointless life devoid of love, meaning, truth or anything positive because I'm pretty sure you're already leading it and will until you die alone in some hole in the wall as people like you tend to.

I do have a thick skin but that's enough for me.
It was fun before but saying something like that to someone whos mom has just died is beyond fucked up.

You won't hear from me again and I won't be reading any replies.
I hope you had a great time pouring acid in this new wound of mine.
It takes a real "big man" to kick someone while they're this down.

Really fucking low.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:I guess that's the only way a pathetic, hateful "internet tough guy" like you can feel like a big man.
Who said anything about needing to feel like a big man? I just like laughing at people who go to places where people hate them and then expect sympathy lol.
Trauma wrote:Anyways, I hope your mother dies so you can see how this feels.
Well yeah she will eventually. But guess what? I won't tell strangers on the internet about it. Especially strangers who have already lambasted me before.
Trauma wrote:I don't however have to hope that you lead a sad, empty, lonely and pointless life devoid of love, meaning, truth or anything positive because I'm pretty sure you're already leading it and will until you die alone in some hole in the wall as people like you tend to.
Nope, my life is pretty sweet actually. Life's what you make of it. Personally I don't go and grovel for sympathy from strangers on the internet, I deal with my problems like a mature adult.
Trauma wrote:I do have a thick skin but that's enough for me.
It was fun before but saying something like that to someone whos mom has just died is beyond fucked up.
As opposed to posting such news on a video game website full of people that previously enjoyed berating you?
Trauma wrote:You won't hear from me again and I won't be reading any replies.
Somehow I doubt that. I think you'll be back in two weeks time to tell us how you've gotten over your mothers death, and to give it a second shot at giving me a piece of your mind.
Trauma wrote:I hope you had a great time pouring acid in this new wound of mine.
I'm not sure it felt like acid in a wound. I mean yeah, it sucks having a stranger laugh at your dead mother, but acid in a wound? I think that probably hurts more.
Trauma wrote:It takes a real "big man" to kick someone while they're this down.

Really fucking low.
Yes, I did it to feel like a big man. That's the ONLY explanation possible...
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

makes one wonder why revisiting some forum to say that and what answers the person expected, maybe. looks like she found her charon in the end at least.

ty
:chew:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Trauma, how stupid are you that you think baring your soul won't be held against you here?

Or is it that you're of normal intelligence but my initial assumption that your self-esteem is so low that you view any male attention as positive attention is correct?
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Trauma wrote: the whole mom committing suicide thing.
Que?
Our Host!