Lone Wanderer seeks her Charon - w4m

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

Said the constipated, concave-chested virgin with the microscopic dick who lives in his mommy's basement, faps to Pokemon and has a secret Twilight tattoo on his butt next to the now useless sphincter muscles, damaged after years of taking his cousin Jed up the pooper.
Whatevs, Holmes. Spewing random insults. Great fun!
What's really funny is that you come off as all serious about it.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:Said the constipated, concave-chested virgin with the microscopic dick who lives in his mommy's basement, faps to Pokemon and has a secret Twilight tattoo on his butt next to the now useless sphincter muscles, damaged after years of taking his cousin Jed up the pooper.
Trying too hard.
Trauma wrote:Whatevs, Holmes. Spewing random insults. Great fun!
For me it is. You still feel funny about your weight, so much so that you had to compare yourself to a celebrity I've never heard of.
Trauma wrote:What's really funny is that you come off as all serious about it.
Well if I sounded serious that's because you don't have a very good sense of humour. Fat girls usually don't.

LOL WOULD IUT BE EaSIER IF I TYPED LYK DIS AND USED LOTS OF LOLS SO U NO IM NOT BEIN SRS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But srsly; fat.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

In the fetish scene there are girls into degridation who would cream their panties talking to you. I'm not one of them but I can send a few your way if that's your thing. Hehehehe.

But seriously. Microdick.

We all know you're just cranky because you nicked your dick with the tweezer you were masturbating with.
It's ok. I don't judge. <3

Thanks for entertaining me for the last little bit but I'mma go home now.
Have a spectacular evening and remember to use lube.
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:In the fetish scene there are girls into degridation who would cream their panties talking to you. I'm not one of them but I can send a few your way if that's your thing. Hehehehe.
Well obviously you are one of them. You keep coming back to a message board where nobody likes you. Either you love being talked to like a sack of shit, or you're so desperate for attention that you'll take all forms of abuse simply to interact with another human being. I'm going to go with the latter, seeing as we've already established you're a fat pig and a liar, which leads me to believe that your husband, if indeed he exists, is hardly around due to cheating on you.
Trauma wrote:But seriously. Microdick.
That's the second time you've tried to insult my penis. I'd be bothered, but truth be told my penis is pretty decent, so whatevs.
Trauma wrote:We all know you're just cranky because you nicked your dick with the tweezer you were masturbating with.
It's ok. I don't judge. <3
Again with the dick jokes. This is more proof you're fat by the way. You get frustrated by the fact that nobody (again not even your imaginary/cheats on you husband) wants to sleep with you, so you go around insulting mens genetalia so you can feel better about the fact the last cock you saw was your Dads in an unfortunate set of circumstances which led to the over eating in the first place.

The real question, is who are you trying to convince?
Trauma wrote:Thanks for entertaining me for the last little bit but I'mma go home now.
Wow, ANOTHER goodbye which will probably result in you coming back, followed by a stale joke.

I get it, it's difficult being an overweight victim of child abuse that nobody wants to fuck, but lying to people on the internet that you look like, sorry, "have the same measurements" as famous people whilst failing to make them feel bad about their penis size with terrible tweezer jokes really isn;t the way to make friends.

Do some excercises and lose some weight, then maybe you'll even have enough courage to post up real pictures of yourself, rather than pictures of people you wish you looked like.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

This is absurd even by DAC's standards.
Trauma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Trauma »

I'd just like to know what this guy is basing any of this on.
I guess some people are just so inherently hateful and angry that they have to launch full-force attacks on random people they know jack shit about for no apparent reason.

And dude, you may as well be building all your insults around me being short, purple, bald or flat-chested. See, thing is I"m not fat and I'm none of those things either, which makes your whole line of insults about as insulting as you spewing off about me being a bald, purple dwarf with no tits
(Although it would be kind of cool if I was.)

I really think you need to find someone to give you a hug or you need to get laid or go on medication or something because you obviously have some pretty hardcore angst issues.

And hey - I'd be happy to have my husband call you if you don't believe in his existence (lol). In fact, if you're ever in Toronto, drop by and I'll make you dinner. That is assuming you can handle IRL social situations which somehow I doubt.

You're just precious.

Waiting for your ungrounded, overly emotional, spewy hate-on, tantrum reply now. Don't disappoint.!
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

Isn't it obvious he digs you?
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Trauma wrote:That is assuming you can handle IRL social situations which somehow I doubt.
Which seems strange when you take into regard:
Trauma wrote:Thanks for entertaining me for the last little bit but I'mma go home now. Have a spectacular evening and remember to use lube.
Trauma wrote: HAI!
I most likely won't be coming back after this, I mean why would I?
Trauma wrote:Thanks for entertaining me for the last little bit but I'mma go home now.
Being told I can't handle IRL conversations by somebody so lonely and needy they pester strangers on the internet for more insults? This has fat lonely weirdo written all over it.

I've sneaky suspicion this obese cum dumpster might actually be a Cakester alt!

Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Trauma wrote: I most likely won't be coming back after this, I mean why would I?
At a guess, you've come back at least 6 times after this because you have daddy issues and you view any male attention as good attention, even though it's been made abundantly clear we think you're fucking retarded.
Actually I have the same measurements as Christina Hendricks give and take a few.
I'm guessing it's on the side of give a few. And by few I mean several. Also going to go out on a limb and guess your face is a train wreck and body is flabby and doughy, which would make you in no way compare to Christina Hendricks.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

She's thick-skinned, I'll give her that. 16 posts for a non-lurker is quite the feat, eh?
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

16 cries for attention from an overweight victim of her daddy's finger. Oh yeah, give her a medal.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I never wonder why we lack new people, I just enjoy the conflict as it unfolds, nowadays.
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Yonmanc wrote:16 cries for attention from an overweight victim of her daddy's finger. Oh yeah, give her a medal.
oh that old joke about winning a medal at dac is like gold at the special olympics or whatevs

or I could draw up a shitty paint picture of a gold-coloured medal saying "retard" on it in prominent letters.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Trauma wrote:I'd just like to know what this guy is basing any of this on.
Your repugnant obesity I would assume
Tofu boi wrote:She's thick-skinned, I'll give her that
"Thick-skinned"? Is that an euphemism, like big-boned?
Tofu Man
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Tofu Man »

Quite, comrade Gimp. Even though the "that's not the only trait she shares with hippos, though" was part of the original plan, I decided the lynch mob routine wasn't really my style and ended up leaving the punchline for the pixies. Unfortunately, the only other pixie that noticed it was so infatuated with the thing that he quite literally didn't see the forest for the ewoks. Oh well, maybe next time.
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

Tofu Man wrote:didn't see the forest for the ewoks
what is with the ewoks tonight. fuckin ewoks.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

way too subtle for dack, we're all about hardcore buttfuckery and pumping iron :salute:
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Yonmanc certainly has the more compelling argument. I think at this stage the only way the blue she-dwarf could save any face is by posting some family photos where she's not gargantuan and her husband isn't fucking the neighbours cat. :dance:
Pizzahut Lover
Cakester Alt; I'm going places in life

Post by Pizzahut Lover »

Gimp Mask wrote:
Trauma wrote:I'd just like to know what this guy is basing any of this on.
Your repugnant obesity I would assume
Tofu boi wrote:She's thick-skinned, I'll give her that
"Thick-skinned"? Is that an euphemism, like big-boned?

we have a SHE ON THIS FORUM? what does sheh think of cokester and what is her name? i would go to the first page but i am afraid someone hurt my feelings
Our Host!