Batman: San Quinton

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

No. You didn't answer the question. Which one is the one they say is remaining? That's the question.
Some of the boss fights are just aggravating
You're kidding, right? Not a single one of those boss fights was especially challenging. The only one that was remotely challenging was the final boss fight because the Titan goons kept screwing me over and even then I had to retry it like....once? Twice at the most. Aggravating is R-Type Final or some shit. This was cake.

You are missing out on something if you don't atleast play this game. I'm not saying it's a must own, but it should be played by everyone.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Wolfman Walt wrote:No. You didn't answer the question. Which one is the one they say is remaining? That's the question.
Some of the boss fights are just aggravating
You're kidding, right? Not a single one of those boss fights was especially challenging. The only one that was remotely challenging was the final boss fight because the Titan goons kept screwing me over and even then I had to retry it like....once? Twice at the most. Aggravating is R-Type Final or some shit. This was cake.

You are missing out on something if you don't atleast play this game. I'm not saying it's a must own, but it should be played by everyone.
AGAIN.
IT SAYS THE LIST IS COMPLETE. AT CHECKING EACH INDIVIDUAL SECTION, THE CHECKLISTS SAY THAT I'VE COMPLETED EVERYTHING. THE TOTAL COUNT, HOWEVER, READS 239/240. I CAN'T BE ANY MORE CLEAR IN THAT.

It was the challenges that were pissing me off, in retrospect; the boss fights only needed a specific ingredient in order to beat them. Not like the final fight of Force Unleashed, which is complete and utter bullshit.
Last edited by Manoil on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

YES YOU CAN. PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED. Also, did you find the final Arkham Chronicle?

The final Boss Fight in Force Unleashed WAS bullshit.
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Yeah-- the tower next to Clayface's cell. Took care of everything. And I don't have a camera-- or the game, considering I gave it back to Matt today and borrowed TFU, which is why I brought it up.

Fuck the Emperor.

OH-- speaking of which, the little cameo of Starkiller in Gamer was lulzy. Made it hard to take that scene seriously.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Re: Batman: San Quinton

Post by Yonmanc »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Has anyone played it? I heard its good but I don't know if its raging fan boys talking or actual gamers?
Played the demo last week, seems decent enough, not as good as it's been made out to be but still thinking of buying it.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Demos = The entire game. In our hearts, we all know it to be true. Just look at FMF.
Our Host!