Special Weapon

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Loudood
SDF!
SDF!

Special Weapon

Post by Loudood »

okay, so i was bored and bloodthirsty and slaughtered everyone in the oil tanker, and i was curious to see what my labor yielded, so i checked all the bodies. so i check out a female punk and she has some sort of blue assault rifle with a bunch of letters and numbers as the name that i had never seen before - not in the game, not in the guide, not even online.

what IS this weapon and is there away to obtain it without killing the punk?
Icabod
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Icabod »

It's probably just another incomplete quest, and I'll bet the gun was supposed to be the next uber weapon as well... however it is not. And the only way to get it is to kill her (there are a couple ways to do it without the punks trying to lynch you) so basically it's just another unique/useless item.
Nirvana
Regular
Regular

Post by Nirvana »

Other way is getting from the merchants parties , got one just west of san francisco , but the weapon is pretty useless ...
Olny good for those gun colectors :P
wight666uk
SDF!
SDF!

Post by wight666uk »

do you mean the Enfield XL70E3? or is something else? thats based on the British armies L85 assault rifle. Not really used for anything, aint used it for ages, have to go and find it again which i really cant be bothered right now. From what i remember, its ok, but nothing really special.
Warlord
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Warlord »

Nothing special, but it's nice to have stored somewhere..
- May the blood of thine enemies stain the ground -
Our Host!