let's share music videos!

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

You're such a fucking clown, Kahgan. :drunk:
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

���������
Kahgan
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Kahgan »

Urizen wrote:... i thought you were implying that black metal fans are somehow tougher than the people who critisize black metal music. i obviously misunderstood you, and i guess we both probably agree that black metal is not music and that black metal fans are the scum of the earth.
I was implying that people in general seem to be slightly intimidated by black metal fans, yes. And that they tend to make fun of black metalers in "safe" locals or in "safe" company, but I have yet to see some one walk up to an obvius black metaler and tell him "omg u'r so not tuff lol"
never happened to me or anyone I know at least...

If I wanted to look tough, I would take anaboles and beat people up with an iron pole... it seems you have misunderstood yes.

but hey, let's share music videos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M4GzsDgOKDg& ... ed&search=

:drunk:
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

Thank you for being a friend....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kuKZNmY3YDU
Wasteland Radio, with Charlie C.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

Kahgan wrote:
Urizen wrote:... i thought you were implying that black metal fans are somehow tougher than the people who critisize black metal music. i obviously misunderstood you, and i guess we both probably agree that black metal is not music and that black metal fans are the scum of the earth.
I was implying that people in general seem to be slightly intimidated by black metal fans, yes. And that they tend to make fun of black metalers in "safe" locals or in "safe" company, but I have yet to see some one walk up to an obvius black metaler and tell him "omg u'r so not tuff lol"
never happened to me or anyone I know at least...

If I wanted to look tough, I would take anaboles and beat people up with an iron pole... it seems you have misunderstood yes.

but hey, let's share music videos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M4GzsDgOKDg& ... ed&search=

:drunk:
youre an idiot

i dont often see jazz fans get accosted

i dont often see rock fans get accosted

i dont often see rap fans get accosted

you imagine that just because no one throws down with a black metal fan that its just because black metal fans are too big and tough and scary

perhaps no one gives a shit

you moron
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

I wouldn't say intimidated describes most people's feelings about black metal fans.. more like weirded out. I never understood how someone can tolerate metal for more than a minute at a time. It gives me a headache. So overly angry... as if life wasn't shitty enough, let's blast metal! If a black metal fan (whoever they are, metal and black metal fans kinda look the same) asked my opinion on metal I would tell him/her that I can't stand it. They don't frighten me.

It's wiggers that make me feel uncomfortable. The wigger virus has spread like the black plague, pun intended. People I knew who were white, suddenly turned into swell guy (and I don't mean black people, I mean swell guy). And white people used to grow out of it. They don't anymore. There are adults walking around like crack dealers and they fucking live in suburbia. Smoking weed and trying ecstracy once doesn't constitute swell guy. Your mom is still on the PTA. The thing that gets to me about swell guy is the lack of fucking clothes that fit them!!! Can they not find belts? Their shirts all look like skirts and I think I'm crazy because nobody else finds this "look" funny. They look like parodies of stereotypes that can't afford belts!

There's my rant for the day..
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by TNP »

Congrats, dogmeat, you have keen senses to signs of a dying nation. Keep it up and you'll be a fine Aryan warrior someday. I saw a 'wigger' the other day at work and it took all my discipline not to beat him to a pulp and shout Hitler salutes in his face. 88
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Wiggers are harmless. Obnoxious but harmless.

RUSSIAN Wiggers are t3h fail.
���������
Kahgan
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Kahgan »

johnnygothisgun wrote:i dont often see jazz fans get accosted

you imagine that just because no one throws down with a black metal fan that its just because black metal fans are too big and tough and scary
*sigh* again missing the point, jazz, rock, rap fans aren't often accosted in "safe" areas or company either... while black metalers are very often talked about as "omg they'r so not so tuff lol". I'm not saying that black metalers are tougher than regular people, I'm just saying that the fact that people who pretend to not be intimidated by them, just prove that they are by having to make it so fucking clear when they're in "safe" locals or company.
you moron
I love you too :drunk:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y3ZYKSDbwQE

Don't particularely like dimmu borgir, but this song is awesome.
BRING BACK CENTERED DAC!

REGIN* FOR KING OF NORWAY!

http://forum.nwsgames.net/index.php
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Heavy Metal ftw :metal:

Also never seen metalers go beat up people randomly, they vent in the moshpit or by crowddiving B)
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

johnnygothisgun: You are Irish. I can tell from some of the punctuation and from seeing quite a few Irishmen in my time.
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by TNP »

Irishmen are everywhere in Maine :cops:
DaC-Sniper
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by DaC-Sniper »

to dress oneself after the music someone listens to is for LARP fags anyway.

yeah, if that`s in your case, dear reader, fuck you.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

DaC-Sniper wrote:to dress oneself after the music someone listens to is for LARP fags anyway.
q
DaC-Sniper wrote:to dress oneself after the music someone listens to is for LARP fags anyway.
f
e
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

Kahgan wrote:
johnnygothisgun wrote:i dont often see jazz fans get accosted

*sigh* again missing the point, jazz, rock, rap fans aren't often accosted in "safe" areas or company either... while black metalers are very often talked about as "omg they'r so not so tuff lol". I'm not saying that black metalers are tougher than regular people, I'm just saying that the fact that people who pretend to not be intimidated by them, just prove that they are by having to make it so fucking clear when they're in "safe" locals or company.
hey dummy, youre the one missing the point

people do the same thing for every musical genre, black metal is only unique in that it sounds like my rear brake pads when they need to be replaced
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

[quote="DaC-Sniper"]to dress oneself after the music someone listens to is for LARP fags anyway.quote]

I agree. Unless the music promotes incredibly comfy clothing. The rest of that shit just seems like a whole lot of trouble just to fit in with a group. A true bad-ass would show up to a hardcore metal concert in a comfortable polo shirt and some nice khaki slacks.

I personally go for comfort. I have two pairs of jeans that are rather tight fitting yet loose in the right spots, all broken in and such. I usually wear T-Shirts that I find at thrift stores for a few bucks. If I want to imp[ress I own maybe five dress shirts that I throw over the t-shirts and I'm good to go. I also have a really fancy watch for the super impressive occasions. I wear low-cut boots pretty much year-round and I don't front. MAKEOVER TIME!!!!!

Why did I just describe my style? That was out of nowhere. I post weird shit when I"m sleepy.... :drunk:

oh and i sleep naked... Dready... :eyebrow:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Dogmeatlives wrote:I personally go for comfort. I have two pairs of jeans that are rather tight fitting yet loose in the right spots, all broken in and such. I usually wear T-Shirts that I find at thrift stores for a few bucks. If I want to imp[ress I own maybe five dress shirts that I throw over the t-shirts and I'm good to go. I also have a really fancy watch for the super impressive occasions. I wear low-cut boots pretty much year-round and I don't front. MAKEOVER TIME!!!!!
Your taste of music SUCKS.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Everybody who doesn't like metal has bad taste in music B)

Fuckin hippies
TNP
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by TNP »

Well, I'm a proud supporter of fascism and I olny like a little metal, Thor.

It is a dark day indeed.
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

Dogmeatlives wrote:oh and i sleep naked...
so when are you coming to norway, anyway? :eyebrow:
Our Host!