Weapon replicas (Fallout)

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Goretheglowingone
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member
Location: DAC (YEA FUCKERS! WHAT'S IT TO YOU? HUH! HUH! , I Gotta go butt sex a nun now..

Post by Goretheglowingone »

looks like a S&W revolver , a pachinko machine lever, and a 1911 all melded together.
EATER OF STUPID CHILDREN
magi
SDF!
SDF!

Post by magi »

Close.

It is a S&W revolver toy, and a 1911 toy, but the final part is a toy shotgun, all melded together.
UniversalLogic34
SDF!
SDF!

Post by UniversalLogic34 »

that is my fav gun in the game. everything about it is nice. its one of the more powerful weapons and the animation and SOUND (especially in first allout) are incredible!

yeah its from blade runner, and its based off the steyr-mannlicher (sp?) soemthing or other... the made in austria is visible and a dead giveaway. the images are some high dollar airsofts if i'm not mistaken (i'm assuming) and are somewhat hard to come by. as for that picture with that says "made in austria" its way cool. i'm jealous.

i might be uploaded pics of some of my own "props" i've made in the next year... i'm "developing" a few things.... hopefully i'll finish them, someday.
htttp://www.clocksixone.lsdxm.com

Experimental dark ambient electronica & spoken word.
Our Host!