mr. hawking on yahoo!answers

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

mr. hawking on yahoo!answers

Post by atoga »

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 516AAnrdOD

Mr. Stephen Hawking putting out an open question on the survival of the human race to... a bunch of Yahoo users. A bit weird that he's trying to push forward a point he's been arguing for for however long by putting it as an open question to the audience of Yahoo!Answers. Personally, I believe in rocking the genocide :rockon:

Sorry if this one is old.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

I'm pretty sure he's just testing the waters. What he really wants to ask is something like "Where can I get cheap parts for a '76 Chevy?", but before he asks that, he wants to make sure it's worth asking questions at Yahoo! Answers, so he posted that. I bet he asks the same question to everyone he meets to make sure they're worth talking to.

Anyways, the best reply was undoubtedly the guy who posted the Prime Directive.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

Poop fucking termite, what is this garbage?
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

He's just worried there won't be much supply of motorized wheelchairs and voice generators in the Future :aiee:

So long as we are still capable of rape and murder, we should survive any catastrophe :salute:
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

This is just how he picks up chicks on the internet.
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

I'm reasonably certain Nostradamus mentioned this . . . somewhere. The answer is, of course, that you won't. And that is my one moment of optimism. I feel dirty. :drunk:
vendetta
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by vendetta »

I tried reading one of his books once few years ago. All I can remember is that Stephen Hawking is good at asking questions, but not answering them, just like anyone.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Spazmo wrote:I'm pretty sure he's just testing the waters. What he really wants to ask is something like "Where can I get cheap parts for a '76 Chevy?", but before he asks that, he wants to make sure it's worth asking questions at Yahoo! Answers, so he posted that. I bet he asks the same question to everyone he meets to make sure they're worth talking to.

Anyways, the best reply was undoubtedly the guy who posted the Prime Directive.
I have to agree with everything said in your post.

I find it nearly crippling, from laughter, reading posts from all the people who posted that we have to trust in their Christian god.
Niavety runs rampant on Yahoo!, apparently.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Our Host!