Very strange glitches:

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Very strange glitches:

Post by Strap »

ok ill start at the beginning of my list for this time:

after becoming a made man for the biships, all my NPC buddys disapeared
(Vic, Sulik, Cassidy, BrainBot, and Marcus) each had great guns.
but the wierd thing was that other NPC's treated me like i still had them with me, and when i leveld up, they did too (but they are gone) and they dont appear for combat.

so that was a bust.

and this ones funny:

i went to SanFran, and saw lopan and dragon fighting, and after they where done, Lopan was still standing in the ring. ha

so i go talk to dragon to take his tests, and i get in the ring with the first guy, and what do you know? Lopan is in there with me! so i talk to him and somehow i ask to take his tests too!
Soooo...
now i am fighting dragon's guys, and Lopan's guys at the same time!
i took a bunch of screens, but i dont have a website to let me post them.
(lopan and the dragon where both standing in the same hex outside the ring too, ha)
but anyway, i killed them all (being an HtH PC) and i couldnt finish the quest because Lopan was still in the ring after i was done.

i think i had more glitches, but i forgot them.
danferry
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by danferry »

I have had similar problems with the Bishops. But it has been after sleeping with the Mrs. There but not, still leveling up and not allowing me to get more or other characters.
I support everyones right to make a fool of themselves.:chainsaw:

I just wish I didn't do it so often.
:yikes:
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

The boxing bugs are quite common.

You should reload before them and make sure you win them properly to avoid problems

The best point to save is the turn wher eyou get the "You win" message. It never fails. If you save anywhere else you risk either your save screwing up or the boxing fight to screw up. Also, to avoid glitches, try to avoid killing the other player even though it's quite tempting for the XP...

By using the aformation techinique of saving at the "you win" notice, and not killing my oponents, I've NEVER triggered any bugs or glitches.

And I know it's possible to do both without triggereing any, but you're never 100% sure, where the solution I give you is 100% sure.
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

i didnt get any killing glitches

Lo pan just never left the ring. thats all

if i had a website, i could post all my screenshots
Red

Post by Red »

Yeah I know it hapenned quite a few times with me.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Eh, thanks for the tip, Red.

As for Lo Pan and the Dragon, it is screwed up for me. First two times I went through the game, it went fine. Now it is bugged up. I'll go into the ring for the tests, and after each successive round, unless I kill the student, he is still there! The final test is still there when I fight Lo Pan/Dragon! Half the time I don't get the XP for some reason. Now I just kill every person, and let god sort em out. Works for me, and even if there is a bug going on, doesn't effect me.

I have never had the first problem Strapon mentioned, yet. Sounds pretty weird to me.
fuck
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

ill try to let my dad give me some of his site so i can post my pics... they are actually pretty funny
Our Host!