Klamath Bathhouse, 4th Girl

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
dantefall
SDF!
SDF!

Klamath Bathhouse, 4th Girl

Post by dantefall »

I thought there used to be a way to :censored: the last girl in the bathhouse and get a cattleprod :chainsaw: from her, or somekind of weapon. However when i request a bath from Sally, i only get three options, and all go to the same three girls (Jenny included), but i cant seem to get to :censored: the last girl. Does anyone know how to do this?
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Yeah, you gotta have 10 in charisma.
dantefall
SDF!
SDF!

Post by dantefall »

I do have 10 in Charisma, so a few more details please on what to do.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

You probably have the british version of the game.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Stop screwing with him, Susan D:

I've never really tried the baths at Klamath, so I can't tell anything for sure.. But I'd think maybe it isn't possible at all? Yet another bug, perhaps?
dantefall
SDF!
SDF!

Post by dantefall »

trust me, i dont, if you know the details of how to make it happen, please tell me
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Close the door behind you. Toggle sneak mode. Enter combat mode. Kill the bitch. Make certain to do so within one round of combat. I suggest melee of some variety. Do not use firearms.

If that causes everyone in Klamath to want you dead (or at least sternly rebuked), you obviously didn't equip the ring. Fucker. :drunk:
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

He speaks the :chew: th
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
dantefall
SDF!
SDF!

Post by dantefall »

Thanks for the suggestion, but my goal is to figure out how to :censored: :pelvic_thrust: :eyebrow: her, not simply kill her and take her equipment, but again, thanks anyway, still looking for that answer though if anyone knows. :?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I searched for 'bathhouse' and 'cattle prod' in a comprehensive guide and there was no specific mention of this, so I doubt you can :censored: her, if that's how you prefer to put it. Have you tried all dialogue options(may be dependable on your INT)? Have you tried with both male and female characters? That's all I can think of right now.
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

cant you just Steal it from her?
dantefall
SDF!
SDF!

Post by dantefall »

I wish, but sadly no, i also have searched comprehensive guides, im starting to think i imagined this event, but i could have sworn i read about it and did it before, years ago, and here's the reason why im so sure, if you read the "Nearly Ultimate Fallout 2 Guide" and a few other guides. there is mention of a "cattle prod" in Klamath in the weapons index. This is what jogged my memory, and i became even more sure when i tried to rob the girl. She only has a rope on her but if you try to rob her and lose, she strikes with .. drum-roll please .. a cattle prod, so, if anyone else can think of or finds the way to :censored: :pelvic_thrust: :eyebrow: her, please let me know.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

I fisted her three times until I got bored of it and stuffed a cattle prod in and set it to "maximum burn"
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
dantefall
SDF!
SDF!

Post by dantefall »

Pointless comments dont help, with respect im looking for an answer, so from one fallout fan to hopefully another, if you cant help, take a walk into the waste, there's a nice canyon up north for you.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Nah, I voted Enclave. It seems to me it's pretty wrapped up. A bit of spice was necessary.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

Dante I will do some research for you, I have the game loaded and I have money so I can buy luv!
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

dantefall wrote:not simply kill her and take her equipment
What mention was there of theft, from bodies live or departed ?

Theft of virtue, late of years and breath, both, perhaps. Debatable and irrelevant.

If you've done as prior indicated, matters of instruction and rings, you will (actions to The Letter permitting) find an on death conversation trigger that should cater to your goals.

Having read and understood your original post, I had thought this neglected implication would be obvious.

Your loss, mate. :drunk:
Our Host!