Through the wastes i ryde

Got great hand-eye coordination? Here's the place to show it off. You can also upload your work (images, audio, and video) and view our fan art gallery (currently defunct, bug forum management to fix it).
This is also the forum for all of you blossoming Camus' to exercise your brain power by writing and posting fan fiction.
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

Through the wastes i ryde

Post by Worst Poster Ever »

It was a hot summers day in the town of appleby creek. Old man joses was moseying along. hey ald man what you got there said tommy a handsome young man. why i seem to have a gun tommy said old man joses oh right said tommy is the green grass. they sat in green grass and thn stood up. alright bye. and then tommy walked into the local bar. bartender give

ME SOME WHISKETY he said and the bartender gave him some vodka. i think you have enough vodka said the bartender NO I ASKED FRO MORE SAID TOMMY AND THREW THE GLASS BEHIND HIM SOLDIER SUDDENTLY A BIKER SUPERMUTANT GRABBED HIM GRUFFLY BY THE SOLDIERS. HEY YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING SAID BIKER AND THEN TOMMY GOT HIS GUN OUT AND DIVED BACKWARDS HE SHOT ghim once and then again and then in the knee argh my

knee said the biker and he sat back down. yeah that showed you said tommy and caught the eyes of a mysterious girl hey how old are you said tommy as he slipped a hand on her dubble-d sizes breasts

i am barely legal said the girl blushing oh right said tommy smiling like a sly fox as he rubbed her pussy hey that feels good said the girl and then tommy got out his hard on and the girl

started to blow on it oh yeah baby thats it he sai d and then had a cum he zipped up his fapper and then flicked a coin over hs soldier keep the change asswipe said tommy and walked out into the cold night

there was a dozen or two dozen biker boys im not sure. hey tommy WHAT ARE YOU DOIng said the main biker boy. well im not sure but its dangerouss said tommy and staed him right in the eye and the biker boy calmed down. hey sit down tommy said a biker lets have a drink tommy flinched and had another whiksey . ah thats the good stuff said tommy and lit a cigar.

the biker boys watched the tommy smoking and started nodding. hey did u know that girl was my girlfriend asswipes. tommy suddenly dropped his beer. what the hell lets get this party stated his said and pulled out a gun. he shot the main biker guy in the chest and all the othe r bikers started running.

they ran into the nightness and tommy said come back dogs i am not finish yet and he sat down again and lit a cigar he then looked at the bartender bloodshot eyes, i said give me another

drink you asswipe and the bartender nodded. but the bartender didnt pour him a drink. why are you not. the bartender then revealed his brotherhood of steel power armur. listen to me very carefully whispered the bartender. i am a brother and there has been a alien spacecraft land

in the desert you asswipe. because you left my booze on the floor you will do it. tommy looked at the sky. or else what he grunted and lit a cigar.

or else we will kill your dog. tommy dropped his beer. what the fuck he said what where is this flying saucers said tommy and lit a cigar. the ufo is in desert said bartendern of steel.

so tommy went out into the desert and found a canyon with aliens in it. stop we mean no harm said an alien but tommy gave em heck anyway with his gun no asswipe kills my dog said tommy

he the n went back to the bartender and said wheres my dog and the bartender said those werent aliens that was your dog you just killed a dog. and tommy shot him in the nuggs and said fuck you asswipe im going to kill you. the end
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Sucks.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

best fan fic ever.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Ok someone defenetly has made another account look how many posts hes made! Hes no noob hes been doing this for a long time, also the story sucks
"Banned in 2 posts" :salute:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
King of Creation wrote: Aaannnnnnnnd to the wasteland :salute:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Bit slow, eh hat ? Just a tad ? Aye. :drunk:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Give me a call when your older, poster.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

kinda "I wanna be a tough guy and fuck chicks" style where the protagonist impersonates the author's dreams, but surprisingly grabbed my attention enuff to read the whole lot. Am I immature? D; no, the story had a nice flow from event to event, though it was altogether too simplistic. however I liked 'cold night' and 'lit a cigar' and ' tommy suddenly dropped his beer' - portraying emotion with action.
PiP

Post by PiP »

cigarette would be better, cigar is too phat&show-off
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

got a bit boring in the end, but nice nonetheless
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

The grammer and uncapitalized letters made my eyes bleed.
Fallout Tactics multiplayer: COOPnet and MegaCOOP map pack
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

thru the wastes i ryde pt 2

tommy boy woke up from his technicolur nightmare holding a pint of vodka. what the hell am" I said tommy with a swell guy. he stood up drunkedly and started to play his happy mondays mix tape when he noticed a shape at the window. what the hell" is that said tommy lighting a cigarette.

he went to examine outside. who the ehll are you he said tommy said. the semi naked girl turned arund. i am suliks sister she said as a breast fondled out of her heaving chest. tommy had to take a big drink of vodka to steady his nerves. he hadnt seen a woman for 10 years since a boating accident
. i havent

seen a woman in a while said tommy sorry i might be danger ous he went back into his shock when the girl walked in

help m

e she said and let her clothes drop to the floor. tommy stared at her naked form in the shadows like a angel on a plate-glass window when he went to church. but that was before the war. tommy lit a pipe and considerd her propersition but before he could do that there was a knocking on the wall

oh crap its a ghoul said tommy and dived sidewards trying to protect the girl but it was to late. there was a small cut on her arm where the bullet had just grazed her. here let me have a look. said tommy. he then took her arm and poured some whiskey on it. and then some mouthwash. the girl looked ujnformatbly. dont worry said. tommy i do this all. the time. ,

tommy then smiled and grabbed her clit. all he got for his troubles was a smash in the face. he fell down and woke up later tied to the bed. i am not really an undercover spy i am suliks sister. ah i knew you were a spy said tommy thats why i cut all my ropes said tommy. with great ease he emerged from the cut bonds and did a knee attack at the girl. lets see who you really are

said tommy and pulled out a wallet. it said BROTHERHOOD OF STEAL gor dam said tommy and scratched his head. i wonder what i should do.

THE END
PiP

Post by PiP »

pretty much fun, stupid but fun - just the way you keep us entertained all the time. but WTF is "ujnformatbly"?
oh, I like the "to be continued" cut of plot at the end.
Worst Poster Ever
Regular
Regular

thank s it took me a few days to write both parts i think ill get started n the nex tale from tommy: the last human in the wasteland
There can only be one worst poster ever. And one hat man.
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Blargh wrote:Bit slow, eh hat ? Just a tad ? Aye. :drunk:
I knew before, just didnt post that i knew, dont know why i did, wanna tell me, eh Blargh :chew:
Subhuman wrote:A guy ripping open his anus, a man in chaps getting fucked by a horse, and a girl spewing enema all over her face in a bathtub are okay, but a 15 year-old's cock is off-limits. Only on DAC.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

So easy to claim after the event. Doesn't wash. :drunk:
hat_man99
Bombastic Mullet
Bombastic Mullet

Post by hat_man99 »

Lies, all lies, you lier, you lie, YOU FUCKING LIE :anger:
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

You guys are all class.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
PiP

Post by PiP »

I guess don't resurrect this thread - it's no use now knowing that WPE is megatron and hat man was asshated
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

hat_man is gone? So soon?

:tear:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
vendetta
Wanderer of the Wastes
Wanderer of the Wastes

Post by vendetta »

PiP wrote:cigarette would be better, cigar is too phat&show-off
I'd prefer beedies.
Our Host!