Shower heads? Better toilets?

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Shower heads? Better toilets?

Post by PaladinHeart »

Umm.. I was working on a military base type area and I can't seem to find any shower heads for the public bathing area and the toilets I found were rather inadequate looking. Anyone know where some shower heads and/or nice looking toilets are located? Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. *shrugs*
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Try my tile pack from JJ's tutorial pages, or I converted some of the showers and loos from the rpgs. They're posted in one of the forums at The Radiated Society, you'll need to join to see them.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Post by PaladinHeart »

Thanks, I'll check em out. :-)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
Amaru
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaru »

requiem_for_a_starfury wrote:Try my tile pack from JJ's tutorial pages
Could you post an address on those pages cause I seem to have lost it in my favorites.
Amaru
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaru »

Also looking for the URL of the Graveyard of Broken Dreams or something like that...
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Try the stickies, tutorial links would be a good place to start, and you can go to the graveyard by following the www button on OTB's posts/profile then it's in the modding advice\downloads section.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Our Host!