New Tiles for Fallout Tactics

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
AJAX
SDF!
SDF!

New Tiles for Fallout Tactics

Post by AJAX »

INDIANOS made 21 new walls for Fallout Tactics.The site that he published the photos of the new maps is free and has limits,it can't accept files bigger than 500 kb each.Who can help INDIANOS to publish the walls ?
The file is 3,7 mb in cab format and it contains 1308 tiles.
INDIANOS gave to me (AJAX) the file,he did all the work.

The Readme contains the following:

INDIANOS TILES

I created new walls for FALLOUT TACTICS.

Exist three categories of walls: metal, Stone and wood.

I did not change colour or copied walls from FALLOUT TACTICS, they are all my creations apart from two types which
the drawing of them was lented by FALLOUT 2 ( Shady and Vault 15) .

The windows design was lented by FALLOUT TACTICS.

You must extract the tiles to FALLOUT TACTICS tiles directory.
For examble:
C:\Fallout tactics\core\tiles\INDIANOS_TILES

I create all the tiles with REDVIEWER

The tiles are free of charge.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

PM Teatime, the administrator of DaC, about it.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

Just send them to NMA.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
AJAX
SDF!
SDF!

Post by AJAX »

You can download the new walls from this link:

http://www.duckandcover.cx/downloads/mo ... ESV1.0.rar
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

I think whoever is going to download them would of done so by now, when they saw the news post. I don't believe that there's many people left still mapping for FOT.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Post by PaladinHeart »

I want them! :-D

Wow it's been SO long.

Oh my gosh it is SO sad to see that OTB is gone and won't be coming back any time soon. :'(

He was always my biggest inspiration. Well at least some of you guys are still left here. It took me SO long to find this place again. And then I couldn't remember my login name. I thought it was just regular PaladinHeart! LOL!

Well it's good to see you guys again. I hope I can start working on my old FOT project again. I opened up one of my maps the other day and I just went totally blank! :'(

Sorry to be so wordy. Anyway I just snatched that .rar file. I'm gonna unpack it and stick it in my FOT folder with all my other goodies.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

[TBC]-PaladinHeart wrote:And then I couldn't remember my login name. I thought it was just regular PaladinHeart! LOL!
It's about time you made your mind up on your username isn't it? And dropped the To Be Confirmed prefix. :)
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Post by PaladinHeart »

Heh heh. Well actually that's from when I was in a Fallout Tactics clan called The Black Company.

Ah those were the days.. It's just too bad I can't still play FOT multiplayer. My DSL host doesn't allow my computer to function as a host so I can't play FOT multiplayer at all.

I was gonna change my name in my profile but it won't let me. Ah well I can live with it. I guess, like in the books, I'm stuck in the company till I die. :-P
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

When you first joined I thought it stood for To Be Confirmed, try sending a pm to Teatime or another admin if you want it changed.
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

Post by PaladinHeart »

It's not that important, but I'll consider the suggestion and maybe check it out later. Thanks for letting me know the name of an Admin. I couldn't figure out who they were the other day. Hah!

Our Host!