Chinese Astrology

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

im so nihilistic I dont even say I am because whats the fucken point
:drunk:Image:drunk:

DONT TOUCH THE DONGLE FFS
RAK
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RAK »

AND AM SMART! I was the smartest kid in school everyone was like 'yeah, he's not smart' but I happen to be an intellectual and own at least 40 books and various audio casettes of classics such as the stand and the dark tower series'.
"At least 40 books". Ha. I have a couple of hundred books, manuals and magazines, so many that half of them are actually outside my bookcase(which is about 6' tall and stuffed full of books).

Also, I'm supposed to have a 98th percentile intelligence. That's pretty high, I must admit. I'm not the smartest individual ever, OK, but on the scale of things, I'd say I'm up there.
I'm 6'3 and 200lbs. I have training in karate, kick-boxing and judo. I have 17 confirmed kills on the streets and served 3 tours of duty in Vietnam. I can kill a man by ramming my eyes on his fingers and crushing his arm into his rib-cage and making his heart explode.
Yeah, I'm not exactly going to fight someone that can kill me that easily. I'm not weak for my size or age, but I'm not a big person. I'd have the Small Frame trait.
"When conversing about oligarchy, you must consider this point: Many children are taught from an early age that monarchies are primarily benevolent, and are given very little to discourage this opinion until at least adolesence. Even more prevalent are stories about the supposed benevolence of heirs to the throne, symbolising a cycle which they are taught is good."
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Insert Blarghian comment about how this man has no common sense whatsoever :drunk:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

RAK wrote:Also, I'm supposed to have a 98th percentile intelligence. That's pretty high, I must admit. I'm not the smartest individual ever, OK, but on the scale of things, I'd say I'm up there.
Oh yeah? Well, if you're so goddamned smart, asshole, riddle me this, motherfucker: how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Well atoga, let's just say it does seem as though RAK is . . . unfamiliar with dear Megs. As well as . . . other things. What fun. :drunk:
RAK
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RAK »

Oh yeah? Well, if you're so goddamned smart, asshole, riddle me this, motherfucker: how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?
We don't actually have Tootsie Rolls or Tootsie Pops in Ireland, therefore I am completely unfamiliar of the product. Our corporate brandnames are a lot different.
"When conversing about oligarchy, you must consider this point: Many children are taught from an early age that monarchies are primarily benevolent, and are given very little to discourage this opinion until at least adolesence. Even more prevalent are stories about the supposed benevolence of heirs to the throne, symbolising a cycle which they are taught is good."
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

That's pretty fucking convenient for you, genius. I could pretend to be super intelligent, too, if I could just dodge and evade every question. Maybe you're a genius at cheating, but that's no way to get through life like a decent human being.

RPG Codex
RAK
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RAK »

That's pretty fucking convenient for you, genius. I could pretend to be super intelligent, too, if I could just dodge and evade every question. Maybe you're a genius at cheating, but that's no way to get through life like a decent human being.
I never said that I was a genius. I don't actually know if I have the IQ to be a genius. I think it's 150 or something to be a genius.
Well atoga, let's just say it does seem as though RAK is . . . unfamiliar with dear Megs. As well as . . . other things. What fun.
I don't really give a damn. See, you can't touch me over the Internet. So, I can be as arrogant as I like. I can be an asshole and you can't do anything short of trying to get back at me. This makes the assholes on the Internet really irritating. Hell, I don't need to be an asshole, normally I'm not.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

RAK wrote: "At least 40 books". Ha. I have a couple of hundred books, manuals and magazines, so many that half of them are actually outside my bookcase(which is about 6' tall and stuffed full of books).
Anyone can have a 6" tall bookcase. As with a lot of things, it's all about the girth. And I have 2 bookcases. And it's overflowing with so much paper and documents that I literally just stack stuff on top of the other otherwise I would make an estimate and say it would cover most of North England and mabye a bit of the sea. I'm guessing you just have a small, pale deposit?
Also, I'm supposed to have a 98th percentile intelligence.

Very la-dee-da. 6 billion people in the world. 2% is still...120 million AT LEAST! I must be more illtengiant than you so I guess I must be 99% top dog :)
Yeah, I'm not exactly going to fight someone that can kill me that easily. I'm not weak for my size or age, but I'm not a big person. I'd have the Small Frame trait.
Perhaps if you were so smart you'd realize ur weaknesses and try to build up on them like if I had one arm id become a kicking master if you had a small penis you would become a strap-on master. It's all about exploiting yourself and seeing gaping holes in your own private security system :eyebrow:
:chew:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

You're 16, yes, RAK ? It's showing. YEEEEEEEEEHAW !

Also, you only have 'a couple of hundred books, manuals and magazines' ? That's all ? AND YOU DARE MAKE VACUOUS CLAIMS OF YOUR INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY !?

Kids these days . . . :drunk:
RAK
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RAK »

Perhaps if you were so smart you'd realize ur weaknesses and try to build up on them like if I had one arm id become a kicking master if you had a small penis you would become a strap-on master. It's all about exploiting yourself and seeing gaping holes in your own private security system
Hell, don't you think that I'm smart enough not to try to get people to beat the crap out of me?! Give me SOME credit. And please leave the sex stuff out of it.

Man, I really shouldn't have ever started any of this.
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

I remember when I was 16. What glorious days! Seven days a week would I get up just in time for sunrise, and begin my drinking! Then I'd normally watch cartoons and go to school.

Nowadays its hard enough to get up in the afternoon, and completely impossible to get any work done. Hah! :drunk:
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

RAK, you suck at being an asshole. Also, your writing style is boring. What, are you 13 years old? Fuck off and die, _______.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Do the people who used to bully you call you an asshole or do you just think of yourself as one? Because you're pretty stupid and not intelligent enough to even nibble the dingleberries of assholeness.
RAK
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RAK »

No, neither, I'm just acting like an asshole to piss you off. I'd call it an experiment, but that would be insulting to laboratory rats.

Nah, really, it was someone else who called me an asshole(check back, and you'll see your proof). I wouldn't consider myself one at all.
Because you're pretty stupid and not intelligent enough...
Trying to insult me twice in one sentence about the same thing? I'd at least bring in something different, something creative.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

you're a cunt :D

I was first calling you stupid then saying why you're stupid and you're stupid and stupid. And don't act like you're some master of the puppets orchestrating this conversation because well...you're not.
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

No, he was planting the seeds for his MASTER PLAN over fifty years ago. In fact, he started the Cold War in order to arrange just the right social atmosphere throughout the world so he could come along and wreak havoc! On the internet! What a madman! He really is the most intelligent person I've ever met. I mean, he owns over 200 books, manuals and journals. That's really a lot of words and I bet hardly any of them are just pictures.

"All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players" -Allegedly some dead British guy (yeah right) but really RAK who planted the idea of a dead British guy in our minds and then went "hey, what if he invented all this stuff?"

RPG Codex
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

RAK is a creature of ambiguity. His presence makes me sad, his antics make me happy. Thank you. CURSE YOU, YOU WHORE ! :drunk:
RAK
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by RAK »

No, he was planting the seeds for his MASTER PLAN over fifty years ago. In fact, he started the Cold War in order to arrange just the right social atmosphere throughout the world so he could come along and wreak havoc! On the internet! What a madman!
[Non-chalantly] Yeah... That's... right. I was the one who put Stalin in power. Admittedly, it was a poor choice, seeing as the USA started becoming a superpower again.

I think I'll start on my second MASTER PLAN to take over the world! [cackles wildly] It was all a cover-up! The Kennedy assassination... I did it! It was all me! I'm Methuselah's great-grandfather... what's that?... Mahalalel! Some weird name, I know, but it can't be any weirder than my son's name, Jared! (Just so you know, this is all in the Bible. And apparently, Mahalalel died at 895. Old, old geezer.)
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

He is the master of pshyco history. Fear him.
Our Host!