GTA 4

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

get her to suck your cock. ask her out for a game of darts.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Killzig wrote:get her to suck your cock.
In Dreddy's case, swell guy aren't required; a straw would do just fine.
Dreadnought
Devil times three go climb a tree

Post by Dreadnought »

VasikkA wrote:

I agree.

Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Dreadnought wrote:
VasikkA wrote:

I agree.

looks like she's just the right age too
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

:jerk:

Fuck yeah.
���������
Dogmeatlives
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Dogmeatlives »

So this game's been out for awhile now.. anyone beat the story? I'm still working on it, but I think I can say that this might be the best game I have ever played.

I really just wanna suck Rockstar's cock on this one. I remember being addicted to the original for the PSX, I would sneak into my cousin's house and play for hours, leaving before anyone got home. I think my favorite game up to that point had been Mario Paint, and here I was being exposed to this super-violent (by mid-90's standards) rampage game.

And then 3 came out and I fell in love all over again. I don't have to tell anyone how fucking insane that game was. It brought sandbox games to the masses. The storyline was brutal, the destructive possibilities were endless. Fucking fantastic game.

Then Vice City, and San Andreas. Each one was less exciting than the last. I didn't bother beating San Andreas. The game was a bit on the shit side.

Now San Andreas left a bitter taste in my mouth. The gangland nigga shit was over the top and pretty goofy. The game was almost on the edge of being a farce of the other two games.

So as GTA IV's getting closer to release, Dogmeat's thinking "maybe I've outgrown the series. I'm not really looking forward to more of the same."

ANd then the fucking game came out and fuck it's amazing! I mean, how much better can a sandbox-destruction derby game get? The characters are more believable, the new wanted system is perfect, and it's just alot of fun. I could race around on a motorcycle forever. The level of detail just amazes me. Just run through any back alley and there is trash everywhere. I love it!

And the fucking multi-player!!! holy shit, a complete cluster-fuck of awesomeness. I think my favorite game's Cops and Crooks but it's all good. So if you don't have it, get it, and if you have it, and have a gamertag holla at ya boy.

I almost forgot, my new gamertag is Dogmeatlives.
Our Host!