Bad news. I am quitting as an artist.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Prosper wrote:5 Green radiated circles. But you are unworthy of them.
werent you color blind
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

The circles are yellow, you jibbering mental case.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:The circles are yellow, you jibbering mental case.
Four lights. Not Five. But...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_eSwq1ewsU
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Bitch, don't quote Star Trek at me. Radiation symbols are yellow. They have always been yellow. The circles on DAC are radiation symbols, and thus are also yellow.
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:Bitch, don't quote Star Trek at me. Radiation symbols are yellow. They have always been yellow. The circles on DAC are radiation symbols, and thus are also yellow.
Again you can't assert what you saying because you weren't there are the beginning of the interview.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

Cakester, they're yellow and you did that on an iPad. As for threatening people's families, as well as famous academics, and who ever else you threaten with violence (in order to feel superior, a defence mechanism to combat the feeling of insignificance that comes with being an utterly useless piece of shite),drop it. You're not scaring anyone, all you're doing is proving to everybody you're a mentally unstable attention seeker.
Last edited by Yonmanc on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

I also remind everyone that Cakester lives in Bradenton, FL. So we all know where he lives, but he doesn't know where where <strike>M.A.S.K.</strike> DAC HQ is.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote:Again you can't assert what you saying
The act of saying something means you're asserting it, you idiot. Use words correctly if you're going to use them.
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:
Cakester wrote:Again you can't assert what you saying
The act of saying something means you're asserting it, you idiot. Use words correctly if you're going to use them.
So when you say anything that means I am asserting it?

Fuck off you fail of fails.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

You misunderstood the usage of the word "you." Congratulations on your latest failure in life.
- the Vault Dweller
rad resistance
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by rad resistance »

I'm asserting it up your ass.
Cow Cud is a twin.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

It's not me, it's you.

Post by Blargh »

'Cakester',

Honestly, couldn't you apply some as yet unexploited aspect of that peerless informed intellect of yours to jump the proverbial queue and fail at not swallowing your tongue, followed by failing to not die from asphyxiation ?

To not do either of these things is, with regard to the Greater You, an objective admission of being Rather Thick and Inescapably Worthless.

In giddy anticipation,
B

:drunk:
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Retlaw83 wrote:You misunderstood the usage of the word "you." Congratulations on your latest failure in life.
You failed to uphold adequate grammar . You use words like "words" and have yet to move beyond childish inclinations. Just grow up Retty boy!
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Re: It's not me, it's you.

Post by Cakester »

Blargh wrote:'Cakester',

Honestly, couldn't you apply some as yet unexploited aspect of that peerless informed intellect of yours to jump the proverbial queue and fail at not swallowing your tongue, followed by failing to not die from asphyxiation ?

To not do either of these things is, with regard to the Greater You, an objective admission of being Rather Thick and Inescapably Worthless.

In giddy anticipation,
B

:drunk:
Son, I am dissapoint.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Cakester, please leave DAC. You're not needed here.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Cakester wrote:You failed to uphold adequate grammar . You use words like "words" and have yet to move beyond childish inclinations. Just grow up Retty boy!
I used "you" in the third person once, then used "you" as a pronoun referring directly to you twice. A normal person could have comprehended that, but not you with your lack of English knowledge. Suck it dry.
- the Vault Dweller
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Gentleman, there is only one way to settle this.

A DUEL, AT NOON.
You each will take 10 paces forward, facing the other way.
and on 3, you shall turn and fire. The surviving man gets the love and loyalty of all the women on DaC.

I bid you both good luck.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Well, if you are quitting as an artist, does this mean you can now be my full time love slave?
I miss the good ol' USSA.
Stalagmite
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Stalagmite »

MadBill wrote:Well, if you are quitting as an artist, does this mean you can now be my full time love slave?
Everyone wins this way.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Burning Oasis wrote:A DUEL, AT NOON.
The virus I slipped into his daily meds that causes colorectal implosion syndrome should kill him well before noon.
- the Vault Dweller
Our Host!