Fallout New Vegas DLC Announced - Dead Money

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Frater Perdurabo
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Frater Perdurabo »

Cakester wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:You and Yonmanc are more than welcome to boycott any future offers of friendship that I put out. Indefinitely.
Keep my name out of your mouth and we can keep it the same.

Here is a difference between me and you. You talk a good one but don't do what you suppose to do.
1) I didn't mention your name
2) I know what I suppose to do
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Frater Perdurabo wrote:
Cakester wrote:
Frater Perdurabo wrote:You and Yonmanc are more than welcome to boycott any future offers of friendship that I put out. Indefinitely.
Keep my name out of your mouth and we can keep it the same.

Here is a difference between me and you. You talk a good one but don't do what you suppose to do.
1) I didn't mention your name
2) I know what I suppose to do

Fuck the beef dog, I miss ya and that is just being real with ya. Then talk shit and we can do this. NIGGA.

It ain't to big that i can't listen to your belligerence I just won't take the time to listen to it with care.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
gobbleykins
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by gobbleykins »

jesus cakester you spam like it's the end of the fucking world.

in other news, everything beth marketing says makes me feel dirty. whenever I see the words "pete hines" I feel like I should take a bath or something.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

CONGRATULATION SMALL CHILDE

Post by Blargh »

The PC offers modding potential the X-Box is unlikely to ever compare to. Out of pity and/or scorn, they receive invariably underwhelming DLC that will eventually be available to those of us who will have inevitably moved on to something more appealing come 12-24 months.

How exciting.

Potential excrement with the occasional splinter of pyrite versus Invariable excrement, free from potential, for which one has to pay.

Why be angry when you can be amused ?
Fatuous Quarry Skulker wrote:dirty
Indeed. :drunk:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

fallout mod for operation flashpoint 1999 rep yourself
:chew:
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Re: CONGRATULATION SMALL CHILDE

Post by Alister McFap II Esq. »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:underwhelmed
Blargh wrote:underwhelming

:paper:
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Re: CONGRATULATION SMALL CHILDE

Post by Cakester »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:
Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:underwhelmed
Blargh wrote:underwhelming

:paper:
So what makes you the neo asshat? I am mushroom sighed. Your avatar choice and the cliche denial that follows when we point out your cock sucking ways of building a profile on forum retards so you can beam your feigned intelligence through such man smoking a pipe. You start small with targets like me in the community and work your way up to having a full intonation of just about anything we could imagine ourselves caring to say anything about.
I been K-lined, G-lined, and Kalvin Klein'd. Nevermind , my kicks, temp bans, perma bans and accusations that i use contraband. i am a hardcore troller, from when i get out of bed, till i fall asleep contemplating the new trolls that lay ahead. 24/7 the net is active, gotta preemptive or be two two puh packive
Superhaze
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Superhaze »

He's just trying to make a name for himself. Afraid of being the asshat of the year he just asshats around until people stop caring. Leave the little troll alone. :chew:
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Superhaze wrote:He's just trying to make a name for himself. Afraid of being the asshat of the year he just asshats around until people stop caring. Leave the little troll alone. :chew:
I think I will download his avatar so i can make up for the bad name he gives the man smoking pipe.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

Lay off the delusions of whatever you may experience there and focus on how underwhelming the DLC will be.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

Alister McFap II Esq. wrote:Lay off the delusions of whatever you may experience there and focus on how underwhelming the DLC will be.
I am not sure who is smoking delusions. lol. but i am almost debt free! damn i am so glad i finally paid off my bills from 3 months ago.

but yeah when i read what is in the quote of you it says for me to download the DLC? how does that make sense.
Alister McFap II Esq.
Jerry Falwell
Jerry Falwell

I see.

*turns away from Cakester*

(He's nuts, I'll no longer respond to his rambling.) Anyway, seeing that NV somehow took a few bits and pieces from Van Buren, wouldn't it be plausbile to further explore the ruins of Van Buren in more DLC?
Not that I would want this, but let's be realistic. It'll happen. Why come up with new stuff if you can use something that's already at disposition? Worked for Ceasar's Legion.
shdowhunt60
SDF!
SDF!

Post by shdowhunt60 »

I almost couldn't stand reading that announcement though. Pete Hines was talking as if he was rubbing his balls over the series. FFS he was talking like Bethesda MADE the game. Asshole.

Who is making the DLC though? Obsidian or Bethesda?
Username
Elite Wanderer
Elite Wanderer

Post by Username »

I'm not sure it's for piracy primarily. People who exclusively play it on the X box can't download all the user mods available to others. So they buy this crap instead.
Juromaru
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Juromaru »

Yawn... let me know when DLC is released that actually expands the core game. Like Broken Steel did for F03. No more of these crappy mini games.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

It comes from the same market place. GFWL client and all that is just as alive.

I bet you a million ciao chao yao ming daw doo that there will be some exploitable part of the market place to download it for the PC.

But it may be safer to just buy the official DLC for PC so you can re-download if corruption c
falloutaddict92
SDF!
SDF!

Post by falloutaddict92 »

So is this DLC only for Xbox 360 or will it eventually come to PC?
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

falloutaddict92 wrote:So is this DLC only for Xbox 360 or will it eventually come to PC?
yes
falloutaddict92
SDF!
SDF!

Post by falloutaddict92 »

Gimp Mask wrote:
falloutaddict92 wrote:So is this DLC only for Xbox 360 or will it eventually come to PC?
yes
yes to which part of the question?
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

falloutaddict92 wrote:
Gimp Mask wrote:
yes
yes to which part of the question?
Yes.
Our Host!