Fallout Tactics Single Play Mod

Mapping & modding Fallout Tactics and reviewing maps thereof.
BlackConvoy
SDF!
SDF!

Fallout Tactics Single Play Mod

Post by BlackConvoy »

Im looking at making a mod for Tactics Single Play... making the game a lil more.. balanced.

I played through it again recently, and practically finished the game using only Stoma and Stitch... Stoma with the Vindicator.

I was thinking of making the following mods:

* Vindicator uses the 4.4mm Caseless rounds (from Fallout 2). Somehow change the ammo it uses, and have it expensive, but can be found on enemies that already use the Vindicator.

* Mutants no longer have an axe handle for close combat... they deserve something stronger. Also, no mutants with sniper rifles... they werent created for that reason. Maybe make use of the 30.06 Auto Browning.

* Make more use of the 30.06 and the .303 rounds!!! Have the better ammunition harder to find.

* Have the cars available in all single play maps.. Most of them either have barricades or require a lot of in-house activity where the car cannot go anyway. This would make the Pilot skill more useful, and give a higher chance the car can be destroyed when playing in Tough Guy mode.

* More "random encounters", as the game I am currently playing with Stoma and Stitch crashes whenever I find a new encounter, as I have already found them all, and 5 "Morte" encounters...

If anyone knows if any of these changes are easy or even possible, please let me know. I think these changes will make the single play more enjoyable, and challenging.
Our Host!