Bitcoin

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

in 5 years that 8k profit will be like WAH :rofl: :chew: :chainsaw: :sad:

my brother is a crpto kind of guy. I thought the international money dudes would have cracked down on it, but who know
:chew:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

update: I have made minus 500 euros with bitcoin thus far
i will buy more because then i will lose less when it goes down

Megatron wrote:I thought the international money dudes would have cracked down on it, but who know
SEC is cracking down on ICOs, IRS got bounties on XMR and BTC. Just bombarding you with acronyms because it always sounds pretty cool, IMO

Zed
Respected
Respected

Post by Zed »

i hate crypto and the chinese. but i invest in real stocks. for instance chinese stocks (bought BABA)
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

I'm waiting for this shit to crash so I can finally buy a new fucking video card. This is getting ridiculous.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Ah yeah is that still a problem? You really have to buy from scalpers on ebay if you want to build a new pc with the fattest graphic card?
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

Yeah, I managed to snag a 1660 TI for 300 dollars on Newegg a few years ago and then miners started going after literally every card instead of just the high powered ones. The card I upgraded from, a 970, never went down in price over the years, and the 1660 I bought has more than doubled in price since I bought mine, they're like 800 dollars now. The 1600 series was explicitly meant to be the affordable downgrades from the 2000 series, a stepping stone between the 1000's and the 2000's cards, and they're just as expensive as all the others now because miners are going after literally everything.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Sheesh
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

SenisterDenister wrote:I'm waiting for this shit to crash so I can finally buy a new fucking video card. This is getting ridiculous.
instead of buying a video card you should buy crypto, then you can buy any video card with the profits :drunk:

it's kind of funny though, i'm sure the developers have to take this into account too since everyone's got the same old shit. hash tack gtx1060
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

[update: ] So I took that -500 that i unmade and turned it into a +200 profit. How? It's all thanks to the investment advice of mr. Peter. First I tried crypto currency on my own and lost $4800. But. Thank's to the guidance of dr. Peter, I am now made more than$7,2000 in no more than two weeks! I how do I do get in touch with Sir Peter Brown you may wonder? you can reach him on wh tsapp the mobile phone network.
//0//7//9//8//0,,
6,,I,,,,7,,2,,5,,,3
tell him, "some times grace is a V€$T" for 15% discount off first BTC purchace so why dont u take that vest and turn it into a yes ok homie, we're all here to make money
there's a lot of moolah to be made in the sat link technology for example, hit me up with some stellar stoxx
Our Host!