The Drugs, Alcohol, and Tobacco thread

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
HELEN
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by HELEN »

:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:Image
:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I barely even drink any more, I can't even
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I've not had a drink in at least six months. I've not smoked a cigarette in three years. I often think I'd like a cigar but never pick any up.
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

I started drinking alot more last year, don't smoke though.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Have you guys tried kratom? Seems like the most neo-bourgeois hipster substance ever. I would like an organic blend of artisanal opioid to go. Do you have paper straws, I want to protect the whales while I get mildly fucked up as I browse TikTok. I love traveling, swipe left if you're not into kratom. I am just kidding I'm sure it's great and all.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I tried kratom and it didnt do anything, maybe I am too cool for drugs these days

I have not had a cigarette for 3 days after smoking 20 a day for 15 years or something? 3x20x15=666 because I feel like the devil

will be good to read this post in the future when I smoke again and remember that time, now. (you can do it again you dick)
:chew:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

FATHER OF THREE HIGH ON SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS EATS POLICE DOG

And we ask...will this impact your vacation plans this Labor Day weekend?

find out more this evening only on KRXS
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Megatron wrote:I have not had a cigarette for 3 days after smoking 20 a day for 15 years or something? 3x20x15=666 because I feel like the devil

will be good to read this post in the future when I smoke again and remember that time, now. (you can do it again you dick)
Are you taking a break from smoking or quitting for good for the time being? I
have had enough of nicotine for now, it does nothing for me. I was well over a
year without it, then maybe 6-8 months ago just thought why not, could be fun
being addicted to it for a bit. And now I'm off it again, I just replace with it
literally anything, feels great mang

edit: formatted to fit the large drugs picture
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Swim has been able to procure some premium mamba, swim's pet monkey tells swim that it's the
best on da planet. What is swiy's preferred route of administration? Swim was thinking of grabbing
the beast by the neck, and once it exposes its venom glands swim will insert a stick vertically into
the mouth and suckle on the glands. Swim was also considering rectal administration but having
read some trip reports it sounded too painful for swim's maiden voyage.

Swim is quite experienced with psychotrophic expeditions, taking a hypnotic called melatonin every
14 days (to reset the tolerance). Melatonin causes swim to experience a comatose state in which he
sometimes has visions, the trips usually last 7 to 9 hours. But mamba is something else entirely, and
swim does not want to disrespect the deep web quantum mechanics that weave this reality,
according to people who do a lot of drugs.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

happy 4.20 everybuddy :leaf:

Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Gimp Mask wrote:Have you guys tried kratom?
so I had the chance to sample this stuff, I didn't have any expectations and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Gave me a lovely buzz for a good while without any sort of an annoying cognitive impairment. Liked it very much, I am a fan thus far. If I had to rate the experience I would say legalize it :coffee: :tonguewag:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

I've been without coffee for 2 weeks and without nicotine for a month at least? Easy peasy. No alcohol either.

I need some sort of a vice though, I was thinking of taking up smoking crystal meth, do you guys have any experience with it, seems kinda fun
fallout ranger
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by fallout ranger »

I had a cigar for the first time in a year yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it.
does this work
Hyacinth
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Hyacinth »

Buy these

https://tabextablets.co/tabex-online

They work so well that you will start smoking again BECAUSE it was so easy to stop.

There are other brands, the main ingredient is cytisine, I found that in higher doses they give colors a stronger vibrance, also nice in this season of bloom.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

i am having a good time, surfing the webs, listening to a music, life is not too bad right now but probably will be worse tomorrow. such is life
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

There's a meadery in my town that makes good stuff. It's like 30 dollars a bottle which isn't too bad.
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

never had a mead in my life, can you compare the taste to something? maybe it tastes like the warm haze of an endless summer's night? or just sweet wine?
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

It's fermented honey. It tastes like honey. It doesn't taste like wine at all. Depending what they put in it, it can be refreshing on a hot day or warm on a cold one. It's a great drink. The one I bought had hibiscus and lemonade, and a bit of vanilla mixed in to it so it's a really good summer drink. There's another one called Viking's Blood that has hibiscus and hops in it that gives it a citrus taste and floral tones.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

I've still managed to not have acigarette, just went cold turkey like :fucku:

:flips the bird like a non Fred Durst member of limp bizkit:

been having a lot of cold shandys
:chew:
Gimp Mask
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Gimp Mask »

Well done mang, CT is the way to go with nicotine.

How are you feeling about smoking and your relationship to it now? For me it took a bit of reprogramming: I was thinking of nicotine constantly for a good while, but instead of being miserable, it was a reminder that I made the right choice and it made me a bit proud every time, if that makes sense. Despising people who lacked my superior willpower helped also
Our Host!